Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
All reviews the penthouse granola steam shower rooftop deck parking garage reserved parking music box fresh fruit perfect location little touches sea plane great view of the harbor living room ferry terminal tea and coffee grocery store bed was very comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Our concierge met us at our private parking. The room had a beautiful view and the extras set this hotel apart. Spa shampoo and body wash, fruit and granola for breakfast with an assortment of tea and coffee delivered to our room!! Only feet from the ferry and downtown shops made this a prime location. The staff were amazing! We can't say enough about the exceptional service and exquisite accommodations. Fabulous!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed for a week to go whale watching. Theo helped for about an hour make sure I made it to the island and had things to do before I arrived. When we flew in had a hard time with the rental car company but Matthew sent a taxi to come pick us up. Great customer service!!! We stayed in Penthouse 6. The view is obstructed but there is a sliver of the water you can see. The roof top is great. Clear view of the water and mountains. Steam shower is amazing!!! Anything you need they have - laundry, dish detergent. Almost like a hotel and air bnb in one with all the amenities and safety of a hotel. If we come back this will be where we stay. Walking distance to food, ferries, and boats.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

I stay at The Island Inn frequently as I have a family member on the island I visit regularly. I try to always stay here because of the location of the hotel and the size of the rooms. They are huge! Plus, the bed is super comfortable and I always sleep well. The staff is very friendly and helpful too. When I'm solo, I usually stay in one of the Euro rooms. I have also stayed in one of the penthouses for July 4th with a friend and it was wonderful. More an apartment than a hotel suite, the penthouses have a fully stocked kitchen (utensils, not food!) a living area and even laundry if you need it. There are also roof top decks that are a little tricky to get up to but worth it. The only thing about The Island Inn I do not like are the waffle weave towels. Can't stand those things! But it is the burden I bare all the other wonderful amenities! If you bring a car on island, I would get the parking, there isn't convenient overnight parking near the hotel. If you do decide to leave the car at home you can walk to all the town has to offer from the hotel and it is also walkable to and from the ferry.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet. If you pick a "Euro" room go with 1 or 4.
Reviewed 22 March 2021

Stayed in Penthouse 5, has great space, kitchen, fireplace, very good views despite advertisement as "partial" (so, an honest advertisement, with views better). Two nights in a row we grabbed Vinney's next-door Italian dinners (superb) and had them in our room, with our view and nice bottles from our cellar. Have been to 123 a few times and we will continue when we need a splurge.

Room tip: Decide on view vs budget vs space; all options are different
Reviewed 1 March 2021

When we decided to sell our home in Seattle, we knew we needed to hide away for a few days so our agent could show our place. We were a bit nervous about any travel during the pandemic, but knew the Island Inn could be a great option. We were right! The entire process has been made COVID safe from the moment you book to check in. The property has reminders to mask up and has adapted very well to the changing times. Our penthouse was sparkling clean, as usual. We felt comfortable during our stay and would highly recommend the Inn for a getaway.

We love you team Island Inn!

Date of stay: February 2021