“Enjoy a real Texas Steak!”
Review of Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse - CLOSED

Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Central
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Before leaving Boston, MA to for my first visit to Texas, visiting a cousin, I mentioned wanting to go to have a real Texas steak and she did not disappoint in her selecting this restaurant. I made the server laugh when I asked to a burnt/charred sirloin steak. Normally, I'm pretty disappointed but she brought me a perfectly cooked steak.
Charred but tender. Happy, Happy, Happy.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

San Antonio has alot of very good places to eat, I really liked this place, the food, price, and atmosphere, it is really my kind of place. My favorites were the smoked sirloin, and the cajun ribeye.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Even the quality of the food is very good the place could be better. The smoked sirloin is the best and their signature. I had the boneless ribeye, it was perfect term. The brownie with vanilla ice cream can't be left out, one of the best I ever had.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We had a party of 12. I called ahead and they really went out of their way to accommodate us all. Food and drink were very good. Not "fine dining", but then again, not what this trip was about.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

If I pay $27 for a tiny piece of Filet Migeon that I kind of expect professional customer service. The waitress did not introduced herself to us and brought my 13 year old a toddler drink cup. Sorry you lost me right there. Then the Roasted Brussel Sprouts were still raw. Disappointed because we tried to celebrate my husbands birthday dinner there and it really ruined it.