“The staff is so caring ❤”
Review of 18 Oaks

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: View details, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Stop by for breakfast, lunch or dinner at 18 Oaks in JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. Locally sourced meats, cheeses and produce creates rich, flavorful dishes you cannot find anywhere else.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our son has 6 of the top 9 allergies. We have to bring his food every time as most restaurants dont have a food allergy free menu. Chef Alex and the staff are amazing and they took great care of us. Alex met with us and asked about our needs. Our little Frederick was so happy. Thank you!

1  Thank P1680PDseanh
Write a reviewReviews (363)

Reviewed 14 May 2021

Luis was super engaging with great insight into the menu. The food was unbelievable. Split the scallops and short ribs for us. Drinks were great. Unfortunately, I had no room for dessert so we have to come back

1  Thank joehK4137WG
Reviewed 8 May 2021

I am very picky on my steak, but this place has the best by far. I was so sad when all of it was gone off my plate and wished I could’ve had more. The mac n cheese is fantastic as well. I would give this 10 stars if u could. I’d post a picture, but I ate it too fast

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

What a wonderful experience. From the friendly greetings from both the managers and hostesses to the exceptional server ( Jacob) and the incredible food from the chef and his kitchen... we were very impressed.
My husband had the bone-in ribeye and I had the Special ( Grouper).. We started with the French onion soup and ended with creme brûlée.... an evening to remember.
First class food and service from a beautiful venue yet a warm and friendly atmosphere. A great combination.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021

The food and service here are top notch! The steaks where cooked to perfection and Jacob was alway around for excellent service. Thank you for a wonderful night out!

Date of visit: April 2021