Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience RJA Ghost Tours
from US$20.52
More Info
All reviews great tour answered all our questions tour guide was well versed paranormal investigators haunted history great stories two hours information spooky fun blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

My husband and I went on the ghost tour this past Wednesday. We enjoyed it, very informative. We even went back and visited some of the places that were on the tour the next day.

Date of experience: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2021

I had the best time! Our tour guide was great and answered all our questions. The spirit box was the best part and we got some great spirit photos.

Date of experience: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Way too long and tour group was too big n couldn’t hear anything. Wish it was a little shorter and the tour guide had a little more excitement in his dialogue.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Such an awesome experience! Alex is such an informative & wonderful tour guide! Learned a lot about the history of Corpus, had some pretty cool experiences, and even caught something on camera. My 13 year old son and I both love watching the shows on tv. I wasn’t expecting to get EMF readers or get to use an actual spirit box! (I believe that’s what they are called) We both loved it and when we get back home to San Antonio, we will be doing that tour as well! If you’re in Corpus and looking for something to do, I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

The tour was very fun! We visited some of San Antonio’s most haunted sites, and we didn’t even have to leave the city! Awesome walking tour with amazing information and beautiful/spooky sites!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel