“Yum”

Kakawa Chocolate House
Ranked #43 of 190 Restaurants in Salem
Description: We are a specialty chocolate company with a passion for historic drinking chocolate elixirs and hand crafted truffles, caramels, baked goods and more! Come in for tastings of our warm elixirs or cold organic ice cream- During this time we are practicing safe distancing and are temporarily only allowed to have guests enjoy take-out or curbside delivery for the best new sweet treat in Salem! Shipping anywhere in the US also available from our website! Thank you for your support during this difficult time!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Real chocolate! Need I say more. Everyone in our party got something chocolate including a cold drink, sundae, and I chose a few chocolates that I reluctantly shared.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to stop at when I go to Salem. They’ve always got a great array of chocolates, drinking chocolate and ice cream. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: June 2021
Tony B, Owner at Kakawa Chocolate House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

Thank you so much! Please spread the word!

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Our family loves chocolate so it was a treat to discover this store in Salem. We originally thought of getting a flight of drinks but then it made more sense for each of us to get our favorite flavor as a drink, especially since the friendly staff provided samples. It was well worth the cost to savor and enjoy the quality drinks. One person got an ice cream cup and especially enjoyed the hot fudge.

Date of visit: May 2021

Thank you so much! We are very happy that you had a good experience in our shop!

Reviewed 12 May 2021

I bought myself a piece of chocolate from this store everyday as a treat for walking miles around town! I could have easily bought more but tried to be good. I will be back for sure!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2020

Went here with my friend to get a gift for my dad. The chocolate was really good. I wish I bought myself something! I did get the ice cream. It was ok! :) I would return for the chocolate! I definitely want to try the hot chocolate.

Date of visit: October 2019
bonnieb574, Owner at Kakawa Chocolate House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2020

Thank you for your support and visit Brie and we are so pleased you enjoyed your ice cream and chocolate for your Dad! We hope to see you again to try more of our amazing chocolate made right there in the shop!