3,164 results
All reviews flying v cascade lounge natural waterfall huge tub koi pond golf course guacamole william arce city view hiking trail beautiful property catalina foothills sonoran desert fitness center the entire staff tennis courts tucson area
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I was only here one night but enjoyed it. The restaurant over looks a golf course and is wonderful for sitting out and drinking a martini. During the day stay by the pool where they will supply sun block, water and towels with wonderful waitress service around the pool. The pool is set in so as you lay in a lounge chair you are overlooking such beautiful scenery. Make sure to walk to path and read the signs the designer was amazing.

Room Tip: I always say dont go with the lead in room, upgrade your room for a better view.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Derek M, General Manager at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. It sounds like you had a wonderful time during your recent stay with us and were able to relax and enjoy our beautiful desert surroundings. I appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us and I hope to welcome you back to Loews Ventana Canyon again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

The location of the resort is excellent, as are the facilities and staff. I wish I was there on a holiday, maybe I will go back when being in Tucson again. Be sure to take the 3h hike, the view is amazing!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
Derek M, General Manager at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. It sounds like you enjoyed your recent stay with us and were able to experience our beautiful desert surroundings during your visit. I appreciate your comments and I hope to welcome you back to visit us at Loews Ventana Canyon again the next time you are in Tucson!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

We stayed at Loews Ventana Canyon many times in the past and were pleasantly surprised to see the rooms had been updated and the property freshened. The golf course (Mountain) was in great shape and the staff helpful. The golf shop could be a bit bigger and sell some men's cotton golf shirts. I would have bought a few. The hotel staff was friendly and we loved our stay which was for our son's graduation from the University of Arizona. A big pat on the back to all staff at Ventana Canyon!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us at Loews Ventana Canyon on TripAdvisor while in town for your son's U of A graduation. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your return visit with us and found the new renovations to the resort to your liking. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I hope to welcome you back to visit us again soon. Go Cats!

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I visited the resort to here Doug Lipp speak regarding is Disney U book. Staff member William Arce embodied the customer service culture Doug spoke about. I am in a wheelchair and I usually need to ask staff for help but William came up to me and offered help with the buffet and anything else I needed. He truly made my visit significantly better

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Derek M, General Manager at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review. I am delighted to hear what a excellent time you had during your recent stay with us and especially that our Team Members, and William in particular, provided you with such memorable and outstanding service. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I hope to welcome you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Awesome rooms, great pool, very nice resort and kept nice and modern. ( our first stay at Ventana was 31 years ago for our 10 th anniversary, that was the first year they opened!) We were treated to a fireworks display @ 9 pm that night! ( not sure if that's every night, or for a wedding) it was very nice! The only thing is the resort daily charge I think $26 a day, was pretty high! ( it was waived for us because our room was book under the event we were attending, the retirement party) very nice, but very expensive too! ( look for the little Ventana Waterfall on the mountain!) Enjoy!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for returning to visit us again at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your return visit with us and that you found your stay to be enjoyable and were even treated to a firework display for a recent wedding held at our resort. I appreciate you taking a moment to share your comments with us and I hope to welcome you back to visit us again very soon!