Arizona Inn
Hotels.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Canyon Ranch in Tucson(Tucson)
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnew york timesping pongfree ice creampiano barprivate patioaudubon barbeautiful librarymovie starstable tennissundaedeluxe suitemodern amenitiesresidential neighborhoodhistoric propertyturn down servicefavorite hotellovely pool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decided to go to the AZ Inn for a nice breakfast to celebrate our 29th wedding Anniversary. We got married there in the library. What a special place and a special day. Always fond memories when we return there.

Had a very nice breakfast on the patio.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elrobo47
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I met one of my sons at the Arizona Inn for breakfast this morning, the second time we've done that. The setting is tres elegant, the service impeccable, the food very good, and the prices incredibly reasonable for the value.

I had scrambled eggs, sausage, an English muffin, fruit and coffee, while my son had eggs over hard, wheat toast, bacon, fruit and coffee.

The tab? $36+ before tip.

We live in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and go out for breakfast on Saturday each week. One of our favorites is La Fonda, and the experiences I've had at the Arizona Inn are comparable.

So - whenever I am back in Tucson and want a really superb breakfast, I'm heading back to the Inn. I recommend it without hesitation.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank NormanSantaFe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfection- ultimate privacy , un-obsequious service. Grounds are amazing ~-ping pong, ,croquet and badmitton The pool is old Hollywood at it's finest. Dining is exceptional - inside or out. Afternoon tea in the gorgeous library is the icing on this whole magnificent experience. So glad our son chose the U of A or we may never had discovered this- we will return long after graduation as we all LOVE the Inn.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Ok, this hotel isn't the classic five star hotel, the rooms have faded charm, the property rambles over quite a large area and the facilities are there, but not all modern (e.g. gym isn't large!) But it is great

- Food was excellent
- service super
- Pool area was lovely and service really efficient (suppose it could get crowded)
- Grounds were lovely and table tennis, croquet, tennis were all nice facilities
- History was fascinating

We loved it! Thanks for a great stay

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank EdmontonJohn
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on recommendation from a friend as I often travel to Tucson for work and hadn’t been able to find a hotel I like. When I checked in I was offered an upgrade to a large suite but when I saw the room it was 1st level with two entrances...being a woman traveling alone I didn’t feel comfortable and they immediately moved me to the 2nd floor with one door in an interior room (without making me feel bad at all). The fitness center was nice (recently updated) and dinner on the patio with piano music playing was a wonderful way to wind down after a busy day. Highly recommend!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business