All reviews room was clean tucson airport catch an early flight yogurt the breakfast area decent breakfast stay there again hard boiled eggs pima air museum front desk staff nice stay stayed nights great place to stay microwave tus printer shuttle
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The location was excellent. They had a small breakfast, but we had to leave early, so we didn't try it. The last time we stayed here, we encountered some problems, but was treated very well here and will stay here again. We come to Tucson a lot to visit family and will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

my son was surprised how comfortable the bed was and the staff were great. We will be staying there more often when traveling. Easy to find and it was just perfect for me and my son. Five stars for sure.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

The hotel is small and quite . It is surrounded by other hotels but it is still quite to rest. The beds are confortable and room is well decorated. The price was very affordable. Everyone there has a smilie, the breakfast is more than just basic . We all ate well. The only big no-no is that the hotel is using disposable foam plates and cup. Wish they were more environmentally concern. Other than that 5 stars .

1  Thank Azucena A
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We have stayed here before and it was wonderful, This time though it was a night from hell because of poor customer service and broken equipment. The Tv would come on and instantly freeze, then the fridge did not work and when I went to get ice from the ice machine on the second floor it was also broken. When my wife called the front desk all she got was "Sorry but there is nothing I can do because I am not maintenance".

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I received pink eye from this hotel now I’m miss work for 3 days cause of this. The staff at the front desk is professional but they need to make sure there staff is cleaning the rooms and changing the sheets

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends