“Delicious Junk Food”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #453 of 2,099 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of the better fast-food burger places in town. The fries and burgers are better than some of the other places. There is ALWAYS a line, so many people like this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife goes here DAILY! The staff are so kind and chat her up. They have started to chat me up while I am with her.

Now Wife, she know her In n Out and this one is the best in town. We drive 30 min out of the way to hit this one instead of the others.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

So glad we found in-and-out burger. Their burgers taste like the ones I grew up eating with in Washington. Soft bun, real fresh onions, crispy lettuce and a juicy burger patty. They really are the best hamburgers I have eaten in Tucson. We always bring our out-of-town guests here. A great meal for a low price.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Ask for the animal style for your onions........grilled. This is NOT a franchise, from California the are also going to Colorado, this company owned stop is a very good place to visit

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We loved t so much, we came back the next day! Did you know that if you bring your own container, they will give you coffee for free with your order? And it’s much better coffee than many! Servings are large and the bonus of yellow chili’s being available makes my husband happy!

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!