1,532 results
All reviews equine experience thai massage juice bar cardio drumming floating meditation quantum leap spirit flight challenge course aqua zen no tipping policy photography class andrew wolf meditation classes life changing personal growth mountain biking guest services
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The staff at Miraval was exceptional. Charlie, the front desk manager, Alex, the mixologist, Nancy the photography instructor, Katia, a fitness instructor and all the housekeeping and dining staff were top notch. There was a small problem with the air conditioning in our room and Charlie immediately moved us to a beautiful suite within the hour. The dinner menu changed daily and offered healthy and delicious choices. My family took many classes and enjoyed the tranquil pools. A wonderful vacation!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Miraval Resorts
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Kathleen,
We love to hear that you chose Miraval for your family vacation and that you had a wonderful time. As you mentioned there is such a variety of activities and classes for everyone to enjoy from culinary, lectures, outdoor adventure, fitness classes and of course leisure time at one of our pools. Your kind words about our team members are most appreciated and I will be sure to pass along your sentiments. We hope to see you all again soon!
Mindfully.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Magical experience with amazing staff. Our first visit to Miraval Resort, a generous wedding gift from dear friends. The entire stay was flawless starting from the checkin with Shelia and a tour of the property. The extraordinary staff makes the experience- he best massage I've ever had was done by Jon, masseur par excellence. A few highlights: delivery of champagne from Mark the General Manager, delicious Chef dinner with Chef Gabe, Cocktails in the Kitchen with head Chef Alex, and late afternoon drinks and conversation with bartender ???. The resort grounds are pristine and a variety of classes/activities for all levels. This will definitely not be our last visit to Miraval.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

What a wonderful wedding gift from your dear friends. We are thrilled to hear that your stay was magical and that many of our team members positively affected your stay. They will enjoy reading these comments, as I have. I am honored to work with such an amazing team and we so appreciate the generous feedback. We’d love to see you back for your one year anniversary.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I returned rejuvenated, rested and re-centered after my 4 days at Miraval. My room (616) was perfect - the most comfortable bed I have EVER slept in, an outdoor shower, clear view of the surrounding mountains! Request the 600's - newer, recently updated rooms on the back side of the property. Miraval staff aim to please and seem to really care about their guests. Tricia from Guest Services helped me arrange/ rearrange my itinerary until it was perfected. In general, I exercised in the morning and had spa time in the late afternoon followed by a long dinner in the evening. I wanted an "outdoor" massage experience, but instead it was inside of a tent that was outside, ended up wishing I had just stayed inside the spa where it was cooler. The Marakesh Morning body scrub was nice, but not exceptional or unique. I did enjoy the Vitamin C facial and my provider seemed to really know and understand skin. Floating Meditation was pleasant (wish I had done it outside), but not sure it was worth $75. Which was my only problem with Miraval - very little is included in your "inclusive" rate - besides food of course. They charge extra for just about everything, including some of the yoga classes. I was prepared to pay for a nice experience but had to draw the line somewhere - so I didn't sign up for a LOT of things I would have done otherwise. The morning hikes were exceptional - the Miraval and surrounding property is expansive and beautiful. One of my favorite mornings was spent with Matt Voss, hiking the Oracle Ridge (off site hike). I attempted Mountain Biking for the first time and glad I did although I fell twice and got pretty scraped up. Some of the others in my group were worse off than I and had to turn back. I wish there had been a "lite" Mountain Biking experience where you basically ride through easy trails. The pools are nice but got noisy in the afternoon, with no staff around to enforce the obvious. I didn't go on a Carnival cruise on purpose; I wanted quiet time and didn't always get it at Miraval. But I'm glad I went, and will be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Heather A

Dear Heather,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to Miraval. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable room and the view of the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains. I am sorry to hear about some of your disappointments however it does seem like there were great experiences for you during your stay as well and we are thrilled that you will be returning. Your kind words about our exceptional team members Tricia and Matt are most appreciated and are the essence of what Miraval is all about. See you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We spent a week relaxing and rejuvenating in
Arizona at the Miraval Resort and Spa.
You never get bored there, they have activitites for
all levels and interests. We enjoyrd water aerobics and yoga
the most. Early morning desert hiking is chalkenging,
very well organized however to make it safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Delicious meals and non-alcoholic drinks are included.
Overall a good experience.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Amy,
Thank you for spending the week with us. We are so glad you enjoyed the fitness classes, the meals and the daily morning hike, it is a great activity to be able see the beautiful views of the Sonoran desert. We hope to see you both back again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

This was my eighth annual trip to Miraval in Tucson, and I don't intend to stop now. In face, I'm hoping to return during the winter season for a few days. Every year is a new and different experience, and 2018 was no exception. The opportunities for learning, relaxing, socializing, are without limit. My room was upgraded, and it was amazing. I never thought about taking an outdoor shower, but my room included a private outdoor shower, and I never used the one inside! Thank you Miraval.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Odyssey745140

Thank you for your long patronage to Miraval, eight years and counting! It truly is a unique place that many people have formed a deep connection with over the years. We appreciate your feedback as we do continually strive to add new improvements each and every day.
We will see you again this winter season. Please stop by and say hello.