1,532 results
All reviews equine experience thai massage juice bar cardio drumming floating meditation quantum leap spirit flight challenge course aqua zen no tipping policy photography class andrew wolf meditation classes life changing personal growth mountain biking guest services
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Fabulous time as well as memorable in every way. First trip to Arizona and what a way to go!!! Loved the convenience of being picked up at the airport, water for the trip and pleastant driver. Miraval looks after your every need.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank P4795XOmargarets
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I love returning to this enchanted magical resort. The staff embodies the archetype of the healer and everyone has a beautiful service consciousness. I experienced Naga - which is a Miraval created Thai Massage. Thailand pales in comparison to what I experienced with this treatment. It was one of the best massage experiences I have ever had and I consider myself a massage junkie. No stay is complete without this magnificent zen treatment.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Miraval Resorts
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful review of your Miraval experience. We loved having you with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warmly,
Carl Pratt

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Just returned from a fantastic stay at Miraval. I could definitely see this becoming an annual treat for myself. I travelled alone and felt totally safe and comfortable. A large majority of the guest were women and of those, about half were solo. So many activities to choose from and a wide variety. Whether you're into fitness, yoga, challenge courses, spas, pools - you'll find plenty to do. Food was delicious and personnel were attentive with just a few exceptions.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Spa services were good. I enjoyed my massage. The atmosphere and the classes provided are worth the trip. Spa is just average and nothing stood out. Take classes to make your experience worth going to Miraval.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Beautiful grounds, delicious food, amazing spa, fun exercise classes. Get Amy for your facial and look for Melissa as a fitness instructor. Pool classes very fun.
Make sure you book classes and spa as soon as you book your stay!!! This visit (my 8th) was VERY difficult to find spa appointments and classes with room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Miraval Resorts

I appreciate you sharing your experience and apologize that you found it difficult to secure spa services and classes. It is very helpful advice to share with future guests the recommendation of booking your services and activities at your earliest convenience.

We appreciate and value our long term guests, such as yourself very much and we strive to meet your every need as best we can.

Mindfully,