All reviewswonderful hostsother guestswithin walking distancelovely innsouthwest stylelovely rooma great place to staywould definitely stay here againevery morningb and bcomfy bedvisiting tucsonshort drivejimabodeinnkeepersuniversity
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Although I was only able to stay one night, I loved getting to know the hosts, Marion and Jim. They seemed to possess a wealth of knowledge on various topics and, more importantly, they had good recommendations for local eats and entertainment. They undoubtedly made our stay a million times more delightful. Breakfast was also delicious!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

The Conversation was very pleasant and we were upgraded twice because there was only one other occupant there at the time. The atmosphere was serene and lovely. I would recommend this B&B to any couple seeking a quiet get away. Breakfast was superb.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

we were given a gift certificate to a suite in this B and B by our son for christmas. I never thought we'd use it, since we live in town, but decided why not. it was great. beautiful room, wonderful breakfast, host and hostess were friendly. met some nice people at breakfast. the suite was pretty, clean, and quiet. i would definitely recommend this place to any out of town visitors looking for a great place to stay.

Room Tip: our upstairs suite was very quiet. some traffic noise early on, but fine by 10pm
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly hotel with a different culinary experience every morning very homely except it was much nicer than my home in london. Couldn’t recommend more highly
Very helpful hosts and a short walk from some excellent bars/restaurants.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I was familiar with the Sam Hughes District of Tucson, but had never stayed at the Adobe Rose B&B until last week. It is a gem, hitting all the marks for me - creative and tasty breakfasts, charming accommodations, a hot tub and swimming pool, delicious oranges for the picking, and wonderful and kind owners, Jim and Marion Hick. I plan to return!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo