11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$134
Agoda.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
ZenHotels.com
All reviews fall river hot tub in room jacuzzi full kitchen sleep number bed gas fireplace view of the river wild turkeys babbling brook the grill recommend this resort great weekend rushing water national park our honeymoon stayed nights pots and pans
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently stayed here with my boyfriend and another couple to get away from it all. Stonebrook lived up to it all, it was quiet, cozy , and peaceful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone needing a place to get away from everything to just enjoy the better things in life. We were planning our next trip here before we even checked out

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank michelledY397NB
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were looking to getaway for a long weekend at Estes Park. Through Tripadvisor found this gem. Individual cabins and duplexes, adults only, no pets. We booked a room with private indoor AND outdoor jacuzzis. Reasonable prices and close to downtown Estes Park and RMNP.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I love Stonebrook resort! We’ve been a handful of times pre covid, and one time since everything changed. It’s a beautiful resort area right against RMNP, the cabins are pretty private, and everything was very clean when we arrived. We spent an amazing 48 hours in Estes, a lot of it spent cozied up with the fire or in the hot tub, it was a much needed break from the craziness that is 2020-2021. I would definitely recommend and we will be back for sure!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2021

This place was amazing! The view from the balcony was awesome. We really enjoyed the jacuzzi tub in the room and how quiet it was. The staff there was very friendly and courteous. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay for our honeymoon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2020

Just looking for a couple nights to recharge and this was a great place to visit. The cabin was peaceful and had all the amenities needed. You are very close to town and several restaurants. The recommendations on restaurants and such were spot on as well. I will definitely be back when COVID has passed but its a great place to snag a getaway.

Date of stay: December 2020