Sleep Inn Airport
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$132
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmade to order omeletsfront deskomelet baromelette stationroom was cleandirect tvrooms are smallquesadillashuttle drivermicrowave and fridgewaffleschoice hotelshot tubmile radiusrental carking roomballoon fiesta
Reviewed 25 December 2015

The best thing to say about this hotel is the staff! Mireya at the front desk is so helpful and nice. I got in way before check-in time, and she found me a room. The shuttle is very available, not only from the airport, but if you need to go someplace near, they can help you out. It's also near a grocery store and drug store, so if you're stopped over at the airport, a good location.

My room was neat, clean, a VERY comfortable bed, and the most important to me - quiet.

They have an indoor pool and hot tub, and while it's a very regular looking pool, it was so nice to have a warm, humid place to go in the Albuquerque winter. Was great to sit in the hot tub for a few moments to heat up!

The breakfast is really good for an included breakfast. This includes an omelette bar, fresh fruit, biscuits, cereal, oatmeal... not just cereal and danishes!

I was really pleased with my stay.

Stayed: December 2015
MikeSlp424, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2015

Dear Guest:
Thank you sincerely for selecting our hotel for your stay. This review means a lot to us and we thank you for your kindness. We were so happy to see that you enjoyed your room and the breakfast. We love when a guest takes the time to recognize one of our dedicated staff members. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 December 2015

The day we arrived a woman came out to the parking lot to get her car and it was stolen. She told us she parked it where she had been instructed to by the front desk. We also were instructed by the front desk where to park our moving truck and we were broken into and robbed of thousands of dollars worth of belongings. Our vehicle was also broken into and robbed as well. The door locks on our hotel room were constantly breaking. I would stay clear of this place!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 222bummed
MikeSlp424, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Please be advised that this posting is not factual and not proven. We had one lady this year that claimed to have had her vehicle stolen from the hotel. She did not have a vehicle at the hotel and nothing was shown on our cameras. She did not request a police investigation and we did. She did not fill out a police report. The only thing the woman was interested in was getting the hotel to give her a free night of lodging...which we denied. We are pursuing fraudulent charges in this matter. Also, I am unaware of anyone reporting a moving truck theft/car theft from our property. No police report has been filed that we are aware of and there is no video of this theft accusation. When people place reviews such as this it is damaging to our hotel. This month we have had law enforcement officers staying with our hotel for training and it would be difficult for theft to not be noticed. I am reporting this posting to Trip Advisor and will follow up with this serious accusation.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

We had a challenging experience at the airport getting bumped off flights with Southwest Airlines trying to get back to Houston, Texas...Finally, we were stuck one more night in Albuquerque and needed a room. The gate agent recommended Sleep Inn. I was frustrated.....because I had to stay another night...so I called for a shuttle. Bennie came to pick us up....And he treated us like we were his family....It was me and my two kids....Cold, snowing...He took care of us and took us to get something to eat....waited for us while we went into the food restaurant to get food and brought us back to the hotel. He made the stay worthwhile.....My frustration was gone. Thank you so much Bennie!!!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
MikeSlp424, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Awesome! We love that we were able to make a bad travel day turn good. We are proud of our staff and Benny is an important team member of our hotel crew. Thank you for staying with us and thanks for the wonderful review and employee compliment.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

I stayed here a year or so ago and flying in at 11:30pm; knew I needed somewhere close and reliable. I walked in (just me), they had rooms, at ~70 and so I stayed again. I did stay on the top floor and it was great again.

These rooms are small and they always have people staying that give me pause; but I've never had an issue with their guests or the rooms. The customer service is great, internet works well, and rooms were clean. I left early the next morning and the breakfast service was a little slow (a few things had run out) but I mentioned it and the attendant corrected it right away.

Overall, this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank TouristCJ
MikeSlp424, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Dear Guest:

First most, we are delighted that you walked into our hotel and gave us the opportunity to offer you a comfy room with hotel services that aim to please. We are even more delighted with big smiles on our face because you returned! This means a lot to us. We are very pleased that you enjoy the hotel and services. We love when guests have time to enjoy breakfast before they start their day too. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you and hope to see you again for your next adventure to Albuquerque, New Mexico!

Reviewed 13 December 2015

I spent three nights at this Sleep Inn, which was my second stay. The front desk was very helpful in various ways and always cheerful. Erica, in particular, was a pleasure to deal with. The rooms and facility for a hotel at this price point were very nice. I especially enjoy the made-to-order omlets included in the breakfast, something that you don't see at other moderate/budget hotels. The location gives you easy access to the airport and the rest of ABQ. The hotel is also close to UNM and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent returning stay with us. It brightens our day to read the daily Trip Advisor reviews to our entire staff. We love to see their expressions when they receive compliments such as yours. We even post these special reviews on our back front desk wall. Erica and our crew really do care about each guest that comes to our hotel. Thank you for recognizing our staff and their services. We hope to see you again should you find the need to come back to Albuquerque, New Mexico.