1,422 results
All reviews club level night manager starbucks coffee lobby bar coronado mall shopping and restaurants parking lot front desk staff sandia mountains bed was very comfortable the general manager new mexico balloon fiesta road trip uptown damen spg
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We booked the hotel through Expedia. When we got to the hotel we asked about the internet access. We were told that it’s not in our deal. We explained to her that we ordered a room with free internet and she said it’s Expedia fault and not the hotel. I doubt it...I told her that this is a false advertisement which is wrong since it’s important variable in our decision. The women answered that there is free internet at lobby so in other words it wasn’t false advertisement.

In addition to that the bath was clogged and I asked to be located in a different side from the enterance, she said ok but put us exactly where we didn’t want to be.

I don’t appreciate the hotel not being accountable for there advertisement and lying to customers.

I also approached their complaints department two days ago via email but no one answered. I wanted to give them the opportunity to apologize before I send this review but it didn’t happen.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dorit C,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I would like to apologize for any miscommunication about the WiFi. I can assure you that we understand the importance of being connected wether you are traveling for business or leisure. For future travels please know that when you book directly with the hotel and you are a SPG member WiFi is always complimentary.

I hope that you will give us the oppurtunity, in the future, to accommodate you when your travels bring you to Albuquerque.

Yours in Hospitality,
Damen Kompanowski

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is an exceptionally well managed property in an excellent location. The property is clean and well maintained. The staff is excellent! Highly recommend for anyone headed to Albuquerque. You will not be dissapointed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We actually tried to make a reservation at a nearby hotel but they were sooo rude that by the fourth can you hold we hung up and called the Sheraton. They were super nice, especially Sharel who greeted us when we checked in. The room and bathroom were both big and clean. The property is located next to and within walking distance of all the restaurants and bars in the area. We were just passing thru but would stay here again for sure!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I would like to give a shout out to Kaitlin K at Sheraton for her superior customer service. She went above and beyond to 2 weary travelers with car troubles and reservation headaches and paved the way for the easiest check in. She showed great empathy compassion and prompt attention to us. Thank you Kaitlin K and Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Hello Weary Travelers.

Thank you for your 5 star review and recognizing Kaitlin. It was a pleasure meeting you at check in I hope you received your well deserved rest.

Yours in Hospitality,
Damen Kompanowski

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip. Very nice, easy check in. Requested & was granted a late check out of 4pm (due to the conference so unsure it would be available to do that late all the time). Everyone very friendly, helpful. Bar & restaurant inside hotel. Rooms were clean, nice, & had plenty of room (queen double bed room) Bathroom nice but the shower water pressure was a little light for me. Free shuttle service in town (within 2 mile radius) & to/from airport. May have to wait a little bit for the shuttle but usually not very long. Definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business