1,171 results
All reviewsnative american decorartist roomsindoor outdoor poolunique hotelnew mexicosandia mountainsupon checkdefinitely stay here againold townlobbybalconiessouthwestfreewayatriumpetballoons
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Louis was awesome in helping us check in early and showed great concern for our pet. Great, pet friendly hotel. Exceptional service and genuine concern. Accommodations are first rate and comfortable. Overall, very nice experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hey Margaret T,

It was our pleasure to take care of you and your pet during your stay. Thank you for taking the time during your travels to share your experience. Team members like Luis take pride in personally taking care of our guests. Fun Fact: our guestrooms on the first floor have patios for quick access to walk your pet.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel was right of the freeway which was perfect because I had lots of meetings to get to. Each day I started the morning off with a freshly cooked meal from their Spirit Winds Cafe. DELICIOUS food. The waitress (Chairity) remembered me by name and exactly what I ordered. She made me feel very special. What a nice surprise on a business trip!! The room was clean and front desk was very knowledgable about the area. I would recommend this to anyone who loves comfort!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Hey Allanferg,

We agree that the breakfast from Spirit winds is DELICIOUS. Fun Fact: our Blue Corn Piñon pancakes are always a hit as they aren’t your traditional pancakes. The flavors are unique to our culture in New Mexico. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Team members like Chairity work hard to make you feel very special during every visit. We would love to have you stop by for dinner on your next visit. You can’t go wrong with the Pueblo burger paired with a Santa Fe Nut Brown ale after a long day at work.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service from Tony, Chairity, Greg. They are were very professional and I was treated very well also the food was great served hot also they put time into getting to know me and catering to my needs. I will definitely be back again!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hey Zanwe S

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We love hearing from our guest on how team members like Tony, Chairity, and Greg cater to your needs. Next time you come in, try out the new Crawfish Mac N Cheese paired with a local craft beer or glass of Rutta 22 Malbec.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Okiey, so some have under rated this hotel. We stated 4 days, My two children, husband, and myself. NOW, my brother is very picky when it comes to hotels and motels, My brother was happy with my room and the hotel, that he decided to also get a room. "so guess its not as bad as other reviews have mentioned." They may have improved since others have stayed.
Any miner fixings were handled admittedly, light bulb, and sink. (no big deal) These kinds of things are naturally to happen.
All Staff were friendly and helpful, from maintenance, housekeeping, front desk, and hostess.
1. This place was clean, the lobby, halls, rooms, and pool.
2. The pool area, was always clean, the pool indoor and outdoor was always clean, the hot tub was clean.
Fresh towels everyday.
3. NOT all hotels and motels have offer breakfast, but Nativo has a great restaurant attached, has a clean bar as well.
4. The laundry area was clean. its simple one washer and dryer.
5. Rooms, were clean, and turned down. Although I do not have housekeeping turn my beds during my stays. But I would still get clean towels, coffee cups, bath cleaned, and trash taken out.
6. I requested for utensils, and plates to cut a cake, and they did not hesitate to go to the restaurant and provide me with my request.
7. There coffee machine was great and clean.

If you are someone who wants to be waited on hand and foot this is not a place for you.
If you are looking for a place that has microwave and Fridge these are not included in room, not sure if you can request it.
They are simple.

I recommend a 4th or 5th floor room. Not all rooms have mountain view, but still have a great view.
Note when booking and you want an artist room, you do pay a little more, not much.
If you want Mountain view, be sure to indicate this in your booking as well.

:) Happy Trails, Safe travels.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hey Reni C

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It’s awesome to hear you and your family enjoyed your visit. The Nativo family works hard to provide you with great hospitality. It’s cool that you point out some our amenities like the in-room Keurigs and the indoor/outdoor pool. Fun Fact: our indoor/outdoor pool is also heated and open year-round. Next time you’re are in town, try out our Artist Family Suite, your kids would love the teepees and 3-D art in this room. We also have drinks at the bar inspired by our Artist rooms like the Golden Honey or Sweet Flame.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We stayed here for one night in August whilst on a road trip. The impressive brochure shows some striking and individually decorated rooms but we did not get one of those, probably because we were part of a pre-booked party. Our room was a little tired with no fridge which now seems to be standard equipment in most US hotels. Sliding patio doors to the small balcony were sticking and worn. Electronic card/key lock to the room worked about 1 time in 4. Aircon worked but a bit noisy. In short the building is in need of some refurbishment. The pool area is also dated with limited supervision - was not best pleased to see a large dog frolicking in the pool. On the positive side the staff are generally helpful - some only up to a certain point. Barman Tony was very good and at the time of our visit seemed to be doing about 3 jobs at once

Room Tip: Ask for one of the individually decorated rooms shown in the brochure.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Grecophile895
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hey Grecophile895!

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback about your visit. We are addressing some of the issues you ran into. The decorated rooms you mentioned are actually our unique Artist rooms. Fun fact: The Artist rooms are contemporary large-scale installations of art where you can sleep. We would love to have you experience 1 of 24 rooms next time you are in town. We want to take care of you the Nativo way!