“Clean and comfortable”

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque
Ranked #43 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The hotel was booked fully yet we were treated as ther only one there. It was. Nice to see the staff giving us their full attention even though there was a conference going on there. Bed was very comfortable and room was clean. Our only criticism would be the entrance into the lobby. They have two sets of double doors that are manually opened outwards making it very difficult to enter pulling luggage’s.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Hey Rocky K,

Thank you for taking time to share your awesome experience and feedback. We love hearing about our staff taking care of you the Nativo way! Fun Fact: our pillow top mattresses are made to help eliminate pressure points and tossing and turning. Stop by the restaurant on your next visit and try our Native Feast inspired menu.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Louis was awesome in helping us check in early and showed great concern for our pet. Great, pet friendly hotel. Exceptional service and genuine concern. Accommodations are first rate and comfortable. Overall, very nice experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hey Margaret T,

It was our pleasure to take care of you and your pet during your stay. Thank you for taking the time during your travels to share your experience. Team members like Luis take pride in personally taking care of our guests. Fun Fact: our guestrooms on the first floor have patios for quick access to walk your pet.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel was right of the freeway which was perfect because I had lots of meetings to get to. Each day I started the morning off with a freshly cooked meal from their Spirit Winds Cafe. DELICIOUS food. The waitress (Chairity) remembered me by name and exactly what I ordered. She made me feel very special. What a nice surprise on a business trip!! The room was clean and front desk was very knowledgable about the area. I would recommend this to anyone who loves comfort!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Hey Allanferg,

We agree that the breakfast from Spirit winds is DELICIOUS. Fun Fact: our Blue Corn Piñon pancakes are always a hit as they aren’t your traditional pancakes. The flavors are unique to our culture in New Mexico. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Team members like Chairity work hard to make you feel very special during every visit. We would love to have you stop by for dinner on your next visit. You can’t go wrong with the Pueblo burger paired with a Santa Fe Nut Brown ale after a long day at work.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service from Tony, Chairity, Greg. They are were very professional and I was treated very well also the food was great served hot also they put time into getting to know me and catering to my needs. I will definitely be back again!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hey Zanwe S

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We love hearing from our guest on how team members like Tony, Chairity, and Greg cater to your needs. Next time you come in, try out the new Crawfish Mac N Cheese paired with a local craft beer or glass of Rutta 22 Malbec.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Okiey, so some have under rated this hotel. We stated 4 days, My two children, husband, and myself. NOW, my brother is very picky when it comes to hotels and motels, My brother was happy with my room and the hotel, that he decided to also get a room. "so guess its not as bad as other reviews have mentioned." They may have improved since others have stayed.
Any miner fixings were handled admittedly, light bulb, and sink. (no big deal) These kinds of things are naturally to happen.
All Staff were friendly and helpful, from maintenance, housekeeping, front desk, and hostess.
1. This place was clean, the lobby, halls, rooms, and pool.
2. The pool area, was always clean, the pool indoor and outdoor was always clean, the hot tub was clean.
Fresh towels everyday.
3. NOT all hotels and motels have offer breakfast, but Nativo has a great restaurant attached, has a clean bar as well.
4. The laundry area was clean. its simple one washer and dryer.
5. Rooms, were clean, and turned down. Although I do not have housekeeping turn my beds during my stays. But I would still get clean towels, coffee cups, bath cleaned, and trash taken out.
6. I requested for utensils, and plates to cut a cake, and they did not hesitate to go to the restaurant and provide me with my request.
7. There coffee machine was great and clean.

If you are someone who wants to be waited on hand and foot this is not a place for you.
If you are looking for a place that has microwave and Fridge these are not included in room, not sure if you can request it.
They are simple.

I recommend a 4th or 5th floor room. Not all rooms have mountain view, but still have a great view.
Note when booking and you want an artist room, you do pay a little more, not much.
If you want Mountain view, be sure to indicate this in your booking as well.

:) Happy Trails, Safe travels.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hey Reni C

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It’s awesome to hear you and your family enjoyed your visit. The Nativo family works hard to provide you with great hospitality. It’s cool that you point out some our amenities like the in-room Keurigs and the indoor/outdoor pool. Fun Fact: our indoor/outdoor pool is also heated and open year-round. Next time you’re are in town, try out our Artist Family Suite, your kids would love the teepees and 3-D art in this room. We also have drinks at the bar inspired by our Artist rooms like the Golden Honey or Sweet Flame.