“Enjoyed our stay!”

and 1 more site!
La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #92 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I had an early morning flight out and had my little dog with me. This location was perfect and pet friendly with NO hidden pet costs. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I am reading other peoples negative posts about this LaQuinta and definitely did not have the same experience. My room was very clean and did not look dated. I have stayed in hotels with much, much more noise traffic than this. It is located on a busy intersection near the airport and I-25 so... it is, what it is. For the price I paid I did not expect the latest in hotel trends or a fancy remodel. What I did expect and got was a clean, pet-friendly and airport convenient hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MayChris2014

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I am lying in my La Quinta bed at 5:15am because the walls are so thin and the noise from the road is so loud that I can't sleep.
I made this reservation on Expedia while taxiing on a runway for an unexpected overnight in Albuquerque. Nothing about the pictures or print indicated that it was a motel with rooms having exterior entrances. As a single traveling woman, I wouldn't have booked this hotel had I known.
Tires screeching at nearly all hours of the evening and morning.
Dates hotel. Sagging stairs. Not recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
lq0816, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for your feed back. I appreciate your comments and I will be sharing them with the staff. I would like to discuss these issue with you directly please give me a call at the hotel. Thank you again for staying with us at the La Quinta Albuquerque Airport.

Sincerely

Melissa M. General Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Definitely old but our rooms was clean, the bedding and mattress very comfortable. Breakfast was good and just basic. They do have waffles tho. When I booked the rooms she said they had queen beds, but they were only double. Then I looked in the website and sure enough, they just have doubles.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Thanks to an adjacent room with several beer drinkers(bathroom noice coming thru the walls was the hint)and loud talking until 4am an otherwise nice stay was made unpleasant. Staff friendly and rooms appeared clean. Airport pick up was delayed cause driver apparently didn't show for work. But front desk staff called cab and paid for it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 2 March 2017

We try to stay at La Quinta when possible as we have always had an excellent experience. We will never stay at this location again! The rooms were not freshened up daily. The coffee machine in the breakfast area was broken which was probably a blessing as when it was working it dispensed terrible coffee. The internet was not accessible for 1/2 of our stay. I was assured the pool would be open before I booked the rooms. It was not! My partner managed to embed a fish hook in his foot that was in the carpet.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank 444kristib
lq0816, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for the feedback. Please call me directly at the hotel.

Melissa M.