US$105
US$173
永安旅遊
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanalbuquerque airportan early morning flighthard boiled eggsthe ground flooroutdoor poolnice stayking bedconvenient locationnew mexicofree breakfastfuddruckersgibsonmotelshuttlepets
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I am lying in my La Quinta bed at 5:15am because the walls are so thin and the noise from the road is so loud that I can't sleep.
I made this reservation on Expedia while taxiing on a runway for an unexpected overnight in Albuquerque. Nothing about the pictures or print indicated that it was a motel with rooms having exterior entrances. As a single traveling woman, I wouldn't have booked this hotel had I known.
Tires screeching at nearly all hours of the evening and morning.
Dates hotel. Sagging stairs. Not recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
lq0816, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for your feed back. I appreciate your comments and I will be sharing them with the staff. I would like to discuss these issue with you directly please give me a call at the hotel. Thank you again for staying with us at the La Quinta Albuquerque Airport.

Sincerely

Melissa M. General Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Definitely old but our rooms was clean, the bedding and mattress very comfortable. Breakfast was good and just basic. They do have waffles tho. When I booked the rooms she said they had queen beds, but they were only double. Then I looked in the website and sure enough, they just have doubles.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Thanks to an adjacent room with several beer drinkers(bathroom noice coming thru the walls was the hint)and loud talking until 4am an otherwise nice stay was made unpleasant. Staff friendly and rooms appeared clean. Airport pick up was delayed cause driver apparently didn't show for work. But front desk staff called cab and paid for it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2017

We try to stay at La Quinta when possible as we have always had an excellent experience. We will never stay at this location again! The rooms were not freshened up daily. The coffee machine in the breakfast area was broken which was probably a blessing as when it was working it dispensed terrible coffee. The internet was not accessible for 1/2 of our stay. I was assured the pool would be open before I booked the rooms. It was not! My partner managed to embed a fish hook in his foot that was in the carpet.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 444kristib
lq0816, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for the feedback. Please call me directly at the hotel.

Melissa M.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Stayed here on my way to DC. Carpet was wet and smelled of shampoo/cigarette smoke. Did not sleep due to smell. Computer case got soaked while laying on the floor. No time to change rooms due to schedule. I stay here often and have not had any issues before

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0816, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your comments, I will be sharing them with the staff. We want to make sure your next stay with us is plesant. Please feel free to call me at hotel to discuss this further. Thank you for staying with us at the La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport.

Melissa M