See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Don't have high expectations and you'll be fine. Had an issue with visitors in my bed and front desk was quick to move me, thank God!! Got home, stripped in the garage and put everything into the cloths washer to make sure all those unwanted visitors were dead. I still have to bring in my suitcase but will wait a few more days. Disgusting!!!! I won't be back. Best of luck to this property.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank E341S
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stayed in the Wyndham for 5 nights recently and really enjoyed ourselves. The front-desk staff were very helpful, opening the bar for us to watch the English Cup Final at 10:15 am.
The breakfast restaurant was good value for the money and the bar was excellent friendly staff wide selection of beers and even the other customers were very friendly especially around 5.00pm.
Don't think of staying there without your own transport though.

Room Tip: All the rooms are well away from the road so avoid the East side of the hotel and the morning sun waking you too early
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The front desk staff is rude and they act like they do not want to be there. The hotel commons area was not clean and the Water Park was disgusting. Restrooms had no soap and were trashed, both upstairs and down. The Water Park is in bad shape and not clean, had to wait for a tube; not worth the money

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Here is my experience. After reading the reviews I was not sure about staying here. We called the hotel and talked with the manager Ruben, who explain that have new management and they have worked out the problems. They have not!! There is nothing wrong with the rooms. We had 1 room with king and 1 room with 2 queens and both were big and roomie. This is where it stops. Here are the facts of my trip:
At check in we were told the restaurant is open till 11 am. Great, we slept in went to the restaurant at 10 am and closed. No one knew why till later that day we were told they closed early because of steam cleaning. It is closed all day after 11 am. This didn’t make sense. The sports bar has a very limited choice of wines, beers and brand names.
Then our 1st cleaning service they left no toilet paper or coffee refills. They didn’t clean the next day at all. We got in so late we didn’t bother with calling. The next day we were out early and returned around 4 pm, room not cleaned. Went to the desk reported the problem, they didn’t know why. When the maid arrived in the room 10 minutes later, we were so tired and wanted to nap. So, we just had them switch out towels and empty trash. The conclusion is I would not recommend, or would I ever stay here again. There are too many other good places close by.

1  Thank Diane J
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Dirty floors after there was a weeding in the hotel. The poor front desk employee was all street out because other guest were angry at the service inside the hotel. I would recomend the water park. The water park was fine, but the over all service was terrible. The Marriott Courtyard is better in price and service. I have pictures to prove it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel