“I’ll have the #6 with Glass Noodles Please!”
Review of Asian Noodle Bar

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Hey Pig.Hippo.Momster Followers,

Since I’ve been working downtown Albuquerque filming I’ve had the opportunity to support local business such as the Asian Noodle Bar. Asian Noodle Bar is located at 318 Central Ave SW in the heart of Albuquerque. I had the Mee Krob or #6 with glass noodles opposed to rice. They also give you a Pancake and a small bowl of Kimchi as an appetizer. This is a tasty Korean
lunch for under $15.00!
I’m looking forward to taking “Pig” there for lunch. Asian Noodle Bar is open Mon-Thur 11am- 9:30pm, Fri 11am-11pm, Sat 12pm - 11pm. Closed Sun.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

on a recommendation from out concierge we went to Asia Noodle just a couple blocks from out hotel.
It seemed very popular but we found a table and pretty prompt service. with an extensive menu of asian and sushi we found lots to try and share. All were pleased !
great food and service.
would certainly return

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Recently went here while attending a conference in Albuquerque, since it's within walking distance from the convention center. The place was packed, so service was understandably a little slow due to the crowd. The staff were all very helpful, though. The food was great and decently priced. I enjoyed the yaki soba, and a few others in the group had great things to say about the pad thai. Will definitely return when I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We came here on a Monday night and it wasn't very crowded so we didn't have to wait. I had the house noodle and it was delicious. My husband had the Chicken Pad Thai which he enjoyed very much. I wish we had a place like this where we live.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I was there one late afternoon May 21, 2017 or so and They told Thee to Get Out or PAY Higher Fees, so to speak, so help thee God. Amen and Amen.