La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
US$79
HIExpress.com
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspet arearange cafepet friendly hotelwafflescross country tripvillage innbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayeasy accessroad triplate at nightnice propertythe breakfast arearoom was largerooms were very cleanwould stay here againfitness room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Super clean room. Spacious bathroom with good water pressure in the shower and even the washcloths and towels were big and fluffy - comparable to a five-star hotel. There were outlets everywhere - plenty to plug in any device. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend highly.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear your stay was a great one. We renovated about a year ago, and as part of that renovation we added lighting that provided our guests with lots of additional outlets. We live in a highly technical world and understand the importance of something that might otherwise seem insignificant. I'll say it again, in today's world, we must stay charged and connected! I sure hope we will be seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Simply one of my favorite La Quinta's. Have stayed here multiple times, always pleasant, little outside noise, and clean. The staff is polite, and almost always offer a smile. My spouse loves the exercise room and pool. I will return and that does say it all.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Thank you for your review. It's always great to hear when a guest is so satisfied that they will continue to stay with us over and over. Thank you for your loyalty to the brand, but more importantly, to your loyalty to La Quinta Suites Midtown Albuquerque. We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

This La Quinta is very clean, excellent staff, the rooms were nice and had plenty of space. We called a few hours ahead of our stay and were assisted by Mark, who was very pleasant and helpful. We had a king suite and the price was excellent for the room. Would highly recommend, we will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: May 2015
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Thank you, Kathy, for your review. I'm happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. I will be sure and let Mark know how helpful he was and how very much you appreciated him. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

From start to finish a grear hotel choice! We are currently moving cross country and I called last minute at almost 10 pm with my screaming 2 year old in the background. Tanner answered the phone and was sooooo polite and worked with me to get the room booked and gave me the military discount even though the room rate was technically locked in. But the awesome doesn't stop there! They were very dog friendly and even had a courtyard next to the breakfast area just for dogs so that they could run off the leash for a bit. ANNNNNNDDDDD La Quinta doesn't charge a pet fee! The food was good, the rooms were clean, and the staff were overall positive and friendly. If you're looking for an affordable hotel whilet either visiting or passing through Albuquerque, I'd recommend checking into the La Quinta.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Talk about awesome! What an awesome review! I am so happy to hear we were able to accommodate you in so many ways. We strive to take great care of all our guests, but our military travelers have a very special place in our hearts. Thanks for all you do in support of our great country. I certainly hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay and family liked it as well. Since this was our first stay, know we know of what is available and what to accept for our next stay. Loved it and will return. Thanks for the accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your great review. It's always great to hear we've made such a great first impression that you're already looking forward to your next stay. We are also looking forward to that! Have a great Summer and we hope to see you again soon!