Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$122
ZenHotels.comUS$125
1,906 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast corner room complimentary breakfast old town new mexico atrium conference interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every room & bathroom is covered in Mold Spores and hotel management is aware and not doing anything about it. When I asked for another room I was told the other was as bad. The shower curtain and walls were covered in spores. Seek alternate accomodations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AnthonyAmado911,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I immediately became disheartened when reading your review. Please accept my deepest apologies regarding our less than stellar housekeeping and the lack of attention to detail. What you experienced is not typical. Rest assured, your comments have been conveyed to upper management and will be addressed. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to have the opportunity to provide a more pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

I’m unsure why I’m having to continue to write this repeatedly… Very bothersome survey… 200 Characters??? Really??? The rooms have been neglected for years, owners likely have changed yet the next only put lipstick on a pig and hoped it would be cute… It’s not.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lewfam2021
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear lewfam2021,

I'm very sorry that our decor and accommodations were not to your liking. We appreciate your time in sharing feedback and do take it into consideration as we continually update and improve. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to leave you with a more favorable impression on a return visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2021

I stayed at the Andaluz before moving here, and this is a much better choice. I booked a balcony room with double beds (tip of the day - if you want a better view that is not of the highway, you have to book a balcony with double beds instead of king). The room is gigantic and has a completely different sitting area with couch, table and TV, and coffee and a refrigerator. The Andaluz didn't even have coffee in the room. Plus, I also got a free breakfast here, all for less than I paid for a very tiny room at the Andaluz. Sure, the decor is a little dated but to me wasn't that offputting. And it's very convenient to Lovelace Medical Center.

Room tip: If getting a balcony room don't choose a king bed room, it just looks at the highway. Get the two double bed room.
Date of stay: September 2021
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2021

Dear female_wanderer,

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation. We’re pleased to hear our spacious rooms, ample breakfast, and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. Along with providing us with areas of opportunity, your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Best,

Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

It’s rare for a hotel to land on my “I’ll never be staying here again list” but Embassy Suites Albuquerque has done just that. The only reason I’m not giving one star is due to the cleanliness of the hotel. Considering it was built in 2005 without room renovations, I found it to be surprisingly clean. Unfortunately, not much else was good. First of all, the rooms need some serious updating. It’s 2021 and my room didn’t have a single USB outlet or plug on either bedside or on the desk. I had to hunt around for wall outlets to plug anything in. Additionally, the a/c controls are hidden behind the bedroom door, but don’t work very well. You’d think for a hotel in the desert the air conditioning would be better. The amount of sound I heard overnight was unfortunate considering I was on the 7th floor. If you are a light sleeper, I’d suggest the city view versus the mountain view (mountain = highway in this instance). The breakfast left quite a bit to be desired: lack of working coffee machines and sugar, dried scrambled eggs, and expired yogurt were the highlights. The worst part of the stay however was the customer service, or lack thereof. The person that checked me out the morning of departure (I was not able to do mobile checkout which is my preferred method) changed my departure date in the system for some reason so my account reflects one less night stay than I actually stayed (they definitely still charged me for all nights though). I’ve called no less than 5 times to get this resolved, and it has yet to be done. They are either rude or don’t respond when they say they will. Please do yourself a favor and book somewhere else!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear franolan,

It was very kind of you to note our cleanliness despite being disappointed in your stay overall. I'm very sorry for the lapses in service that you experienced; please forgive us. We strive to provide sincere hospitality and we clearly missed the mark. Your time in sharing candid feedback is appreciated and reviewed by us to continually foster improvements. For this reason, we hope that you might reconsider a return visit. We'd love another opportunity to show you that we care about you and your stay.

Michael Adams

Reviewed 23 August 2021

Just dirty and falling apart! We have mostly stayed at Marriott properties which have all been very clean and functional. This property appears to not get cleaned nor is there any maintenance on the property as most things in our room were non functional.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank tgutierrez2021
Hotel Management, Marketing at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Dear tgutierrez2021,

Bright, fresh, and comfortable guestrooms are our goals, so I sincerely regret that we let you down in these areas. We are grateful for your patronage and your time in sharing this feedback. We do review it as to team to foster improvements. For this reason, we hope that you might consider a return visit. We’d love another opportunity to show you that cleanliness is our top priority.

Best,