“Had seen this cute building before so decided to stop.”

Cravin' Cookies and More
Ranked #29 of 73 Dessert in Albuquerque
Reviewed 5 February 2017

While waiting to make my purchase I was offered a sample cookie, this made purchasing more, very easy, bought two 6-packs of cookies ( pecan shortbread, and cranberry pecan shortbread ), and two cookies for us to eat in the car. The wrapping of the cookies was very attractive, but its hard to describe how good they are, absolutely delicious!.Will be trying more of what they are selling.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I had been hearing good things about this little "mom & pop" bakery for months since we are less than a mile away from their location.
When I went in this afternoon, I was greeted by a nice gentleman with a sample tray of their cookies! I tried the pumpkin which were very tasty :)
I ended up purchasing 6 Red Chile Chocolate Chip Cookies, some Apple Cake made with local apples, & a couple Peanut Butter Cookies w/Chocolate on top.
All of them were delicious and you could almost taste the love & care they were made with by Barbara, the owner.
Definitely recommend & will be a regular customer!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This place is charming. The proprietor is lovely, the conversation is good, and the food is just yummy! I especially enjoy the frosted cookies, and the peanut butter cheesecake, but everything is good, good, good!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

This is a charming bakery way out on north 4th Street. This building has had a few different incarnations in recent years, but I hope this bakery is here to stay for a while, as it is wonderful! Located in an old adobe, it has been remodeled and is fresh, bright and welcoming. Oh, and the food----! Fantastic! I bought a loaf of green chile, zucchini nut bread to take home, and I have to say it did not last long once I got there!
I couldn't really discern the green chile ingredient, but the bread was delicious anyway. All the desserts and pastries looked very inviting; I would say if you are out that way, it would be well worth your while to stop in for some goodies. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I had a lemon shortbread cookie and it was to die for. All the desserts looked wonderful. I can't wait to come back and try some others when I'm not dieting.