“I wanted to try this for a long time”
Review of Carl's Jr.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carl's Jr.
Ranked #817 of 1,883 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 2 January 2017

The service was good and we ate inside. I ordered a burger that I'd seen advertised on TV. It was okay but not anywhere like the TV advertisement. My husband liked his chicken sandwich. We shared and enjoyed the cheesecake dessert. I won't hurry back but would give it another try.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I had dinner and lunch here and I will say the staff here was unlike any other Carl's junior I have been to. I would eat here again when passing through.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

They were stymied when I asked if they had a veggie burger, so after much consulting they rang up "no meat" and they gave me a bun with lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, mayo, ketchup, mustard and NO MEAT, lol.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I was disappointed. I ordered at the drive up - a small burger with cheese, mustard, pickles, tomato, and lettuce. I received the order with NO mustard and no napkin. The sandwich was also disappointing...the burger was not hot enough to even melt the cheese (even a little). The drink was OK. The parking lot looked clean and the server was pleasant. I know...it's not a 5 STAR meal, but it cost money! NOT again!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

enjouying the munchies and having a good time while i stay at the American value inn is my fun time in albquerque.