“Best Vietnamese food EVER!!!!!!”
Review of Banh Mi Coda

Banh Mi Coda
Ranked #148 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is hands down my very favorite Vietnamese restaurant in New Mexico!!! Super fresh ingredients and great service add to this quaint and tasty delicatessen!

2  Thank Kaley B

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stopped here because we were at the state fair and used the trip advisor "near by me" app on my phone to find a place to eat. The food was AMAZING, fresh, delicious vietnamese food. We had the banh mi with tofu, shrimp spring rolls, and two sesame dessert balls for under $11 total. It was as good as any restaurant in the Inner Richmond in San Francisco. Thanks Trip Advisor!!

2  Thank MamaG3
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

This place is fabulous. The food is fabulous. I like the decor inside, the gallery wall picture menu and the easy to read black menu. The nice lady at the register took our order quickly, and we enjoyed the free WiFi while we waited maybe 5 minutes for our food. I also enjoyed browsing and looking at all the other grab and go options in the glass cabinets. Salads, breads, sweets, tofu, puddings, jellies and many other things new to me. I've never had this food before but my beef lemongrass sandwich was delicious with a carrot cucumber cilantro slaw with a spicy mayo sauce. Also had shrimp rolls with the peanut sauce which was divine. Over all, a very good lunch adventure ending in a satisfied nap on the grass.

2  Thank Manike P
Reviewed 9 September 2016

i lived in Paris many years , where they are amazing vietnamese food ( thanks to the colonial empire )
always have been disappointed with the american version of vietnamese food

until "banh mi coda"

of course it is only sandwiches and spring rolls ( no soups , noodles, rice and all the extraordinary variety of meals found in vietnam) BUT it Taste RIGHT....

2  Thank beingfrenchinSF
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Small little place on lousiana blvd. Cheerful and welcoming staff.try the no.5 BMI GA NUONG chicken sandwich