“Bulgogi was Great!”

Sakura Sushi & Grill
Ranked #189 of 1,870 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Description: Relatively new, offering Japanese and Korean food. Several Sakura restaurants in Albuquerque. this one is off Coors Road.
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We ordered the Bulgogi to split with friend rice. It was extremely good especially with wasabi. The server was so friendly and the owner came over to greet us. Fast service which we like. I did see someone order the lobster tempura roll next to us and that's gonna be my next order when we go back. Yum

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

By far my favorite sushi place when on I come to Albuquerque. The Pink Lady is a must. The sushi is very fresh with creative offerings. The staff is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Road tripping the Southwest, my husband and I were craving our favorite meal. We asked some locals, checked with our hotel crew, and checked reviews on line. We are happy to say, we made a good choice. Nice large dining room, with tables and booths. Customer service and spirit was warm and welcoming. My husband had a large sashimi platter. We were delighted with the freshness, flavor, and generous slices. Lovely presentation. I had a Fire Cracker roll. Fresh delicious blend of flavors, multiple cuts, but a little narrow/small. I enjoyed it though, and would not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

The staff here is very friendly and welcoming. The food came out quickly. The food was very good, and I will be back.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Wonderful experience! Delightful Ambiance!
Delicious food! Great friendly staff taking care us! Very attentive! Customer service is top-notch!

The Sushi is the best tasting and most artistic presentation in Albuquerque. Love it!