“Great restaurant”

Sakura Sushi & Grill
Ranked #185 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Description: Relatively new, offering Japanese and Korean food. Several Sakura restaurants in Albuquerque. this one is off Coors Road.
Reviewed 3 July 2016

I recently went here with my family for dinner. We were quickly seated and we were served drinks really fast. The miso soup that was served in the beginning was standard affair, nothing special. I ordered the American Dream Roll which was very flavorful with a nice touch of sweet taste from the eel sauce, the tempura shrimp was cooked to perfection and was very well presented. The service was great, with a number of different waiters refilling drinks and were very nice. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good Asian restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Dinner was awesome and I highly recommend this place. I had a couple of different sushi, tempura and one sashimi dishes. Service was a bit slow but as long as the waitress kept my glass full with beer I was happy.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Went with family early on a Thursday night. Had about a 10 minute wait to be seated...,plenty of seating, just not enough servers at the time(just after 5pm) to accommodate.
All had miso soup to start..very good, familiar. We tried the green mussels for a change...very flavorful with just the right amount of 'heat'. We all had various sushi rolls, everyone was pleased. Staff were attentive and restaurant stayed busy...for a Thursday,,,I would return if ever back in ABQ!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

After driving past here on my way to the gym, finally took time to stop in for dinner. Being quickly seated, we quickly got served drinks and started with appetizers. Egg rolls were served fresh and light, lacking the heavy grease most do. Both our meals were served fresh and artistically prepared and served as soon as they were done in the kitchen. Parking is a premium so make sure you arrive early or don't mind walking a bit.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Excellent service and very good, fresh fish. The salmon sashimi was melt in your mouth good! Order the premium sushi - worth the extra charge. Miso soup was okay. Beef Bibimbap was really good too.

Date of visit: December 2015