1,877 results
All reviews quiche rooftop bar apothecary lounge boutique hotel railroad hospital artichoke cafe main building new mexico top floor beautiful hotel nob hill fresh fruit within miles shuttle service hot tub free shuttle santa fe
Reviewed 10 August 2015

This was a real find. Clean and modern decor. Excellent staff. The breakfast was included and was quite good. We didn't have time to try the work out room but it was a very comfortable place with a good vibe.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Gray A, Night Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2015

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for reviewing Hotel Parq Central. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our property and will be making us your “go to” hotel in Albuqerque! We are grateful for your compliments on our décor, breakfast, and staff. We look forward to seeing you again, have a great day!

All the best,

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Dont be fooled by the outside of the building. I've stayed in some pretty posh places and this hotel is right up there.
Whoever decorated and designed the remodel of this historic building is gifted. The lighting and little touches down to the design of the shower drain are really something.
Staff are friendly, greet you on arrival by opening the door for you. They walk you up to the room and explain everything. The quality of the rooms, linens and tolietries is top notch.
Coffee is available in a small alcove on each floor.
The roof top bar has an incredible view of the city.
I was here for work and normally stay at a hotel to get points but I would give up points in a heartbeat to stay here. I will definately return. If its a pleasure trip, its a must stay, romantic too! Quaint resturants also in walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Parq Central, and for sharing your review on Tripadvisor. I’m thrilled that you had such an amazing stay at Hotel Parq Central, and loved our creative design and décor, along with our attentive staff, comfortable rooms, and convenient coffee! We really appreciate your feedback. It’s fantastic to hear that you consider us a “must stay” and plan to return! I hope that you are able to visit us again very soon, and have a great day!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2015

My son and I stayed here for two nights at the end of a long trip through the southwest. We appreciated the comfort and (fifties-style) elegance of the place, for sure. There was no restaurant, which surprised me (I should have checked!) and not much in the vicinity. I felt that it was a nice, upscale place, but a bit devoid of personality. The staff were fine, the location was fine, the breakfast was fine--but nothing memorable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone--it's a nice place. But more a place to sleep than anything special.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Gray A, Night Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2015

Dear Gayle,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Parq Central, we really appreciate your recommendation! I’m glad that you and your son had a restful two nights here to end your journey through the southwest. I hope that you will keep us in mind if you pass our way again. If you do, I promise that we will go above and beyond to demonstrate our exceptional service, and I hope we will be able to earn a special place in your heart! Thank you very much for your review, have a great day!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I stayed here on business due to the proximity to University of New Mexico (which is a short walk from the hotel). The staff were very helpful in recommending dinner options (they also have a great rooftop bar/restaurant), and there's a very good complimentary breakfast. They delivered a pot of coffee just outside the door in the morning (I stayed in the power tower) and gave me a complimentary ride back to the airport with their shuttle (book it ahead of time). I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Gray A, Night Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Parq Central! It is wonderful to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our Powerhouse building, and appreciated our coffee, breakfast, and shuttle services. We’re so glad that you would stay here again, and we hope to see you soon! Have a great day.

All the best,

Reviewed 4 August 2015

We had a girls night out and wanted to stay in this hotel because of the stories of hauntings behind it. It was a gorgeous hotel and the atmosphere was a lot of fun for a night like this. The halls have old medical equipment behind glass and the apothecary lounge has great cocktails and just a fun atmosphere. We defiantly felt rejuvenated (although we didn't get to see any ghosts) after our stay. Oh, and for a small girly side note, the shampoo and conditioner that they provide to you are some of my favorites!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erin R

Dear Erin,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Parq Central for your girls-night-out celebration! We’re glad that you had a fun, rejuvenating, and ghost-free evening in our historic property. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Apothecary Lounge, as well as our C.O. Bigelow bath products. Please recommend us to your fellow travelers, and have a great day!