“Better than Average but not Albuquerque's Best”
Review of Torinos' at Home

Torinos' at Home
Reserve with OpenTable
Torinos' at Home is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,868 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Northern Italian restaurant.Open 6 days a week Monday - Friday 11am to 9 pm and Saturday 1pm - 9pm.
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday evening at 6 pm and were surprised to find that they had run out of the ravioli entree. Surprising since the restaurant was less than half full and the menu selections were not numerous. Two of our party were disappointed. The $20 antipasto appetizer was very good and the bread was warm and tasty. Two of us ordered lasagna entrees which were served piping hot and were tasty. However, they seemed to be lacking in pasta. One of our party had a salad entree which was very good.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. My wife had the Beef Cheek Manicotti and I had the Agnolotti. They were fabulously prepared and served. We finished up with a piece of Tiramisu to split, which was wonderful. We will be going back to torinos' @ Home

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Nice small restaurant in a strip mall, homemade pasta, the service was exceptional! Especially for a group of 20, they were amazing. Entrees were excellent as were desserts.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

This was our second visit to Torino's under the new management, this time during "Restaurant Week", featuring a prix fixe dinner menu for $35. The decor is modern and simple, and on a Wednesday, Torino's was about half full and not too noisy. Service was prompt and efficient. My appetizer of mussels was very generous and tasty, and my wife enjoyed the burrata. Our entrees of the gnocchi spezzatino and the sea scallops were excellent. Desserts of tiramisu and "caramel cookie jar" were decadently delicious. Torino's wine list is surprisingly good, with a nice variety of Italian regions, and very moderately priced. We enjoyed both the Pieropan Soave and the Arcanum "Il Fauno." We'll be back!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Best meal I had on my business trip in town, by far. I can sum it all up with this: scallops over risotto!! Great service that understood we had to get back to the office, but was never rushed. I enjoy finding these little places that only the locals know. If you are town and need a nice lunch, definitely give it a try.