All reviews the breakfast area parking lot overnight stop sleeper sofa breakfast staff would stay here again air conditioner old town hie applebees gravy shuttle maintenance az
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel does not have queen beds, they only have doubles. My husband and I couldn't even sleep in the same bed and had to sleep with our kids. Plumbing in the bathroom sink backed up and made our room smell awful (this was the only complaint worth mentioning on first room). They did switch us to another room but it was more of a downgrade. Inconvenient considering we were already settled in, about to go to bed and had to repack everything. Our 3 year old daughter found a pill cut in half beside the couch, thank goodness she didn't put it in her mouth. I did call and let the front desk know. Air conditioner didn't work properly and I woke up sweating several times throughout the night. Room didn't have a coffee table like the first room. At least the sink didn't back up though. Located in a shady area. Overall it was more of a hassle than anything. Didn't wake up rested, the bed my son and i slept on was half falling down (not good frame support, out was bent). The only thing I enjoyed at breakfast were the pancakes, they came out of a machine that was pretty neat. Gravy was old and tasted how I imagine dog food tastes. Orange juice was tasty.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stef_Scott7714
Michaela D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Stef_Scott7714,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express ALBUQUERQUE MIDTOWN.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at michaela@finehospitality.com.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Holiday inn express is my favorite hotel to book with, the rooms are always clean with comfy beds and local decor and the breakfast has a great selection. The staff at this location was very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer S
Michaela D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi there Jennifer S,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express ALBUQUERQUE MIDTOWN.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 5058810544 or michaela@finehospitality.com.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Thought we would try out Holiday Inn Express. Good value. Service-impecable!
Salina was great.
Unfortunately we could not get Wi-Fi to work. Breakfast should be revamped. Most competitors have a waffle maker. Basics are there-but..bacon was really tasteless. I ask HIE to look at competitors if they want to get the travelers' business.

Room small, bathroom even smaller. Room had not been dusted in ages! Mattress in 418 squishy and should be replaced.
Overall the facility was clean and attractive in public places.

Room Tip: room away from elevator, upper floor
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carlos Antonio J
Michaela D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Carlos Antonio J,

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 505-881-0544 or michaela@finehospitality.com.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Rated three stars but probably should be one or two! Spent a week here and had booked a non-canceable rate for the good deal. First night was horrific....heating-air unit made noises all night. Finally getting some sleep only to receive an unsolicited wake up call at 5:00 a.m.! Voiced our complaints and management offered to have us move. Only problem was we were totally unpacked! Our options were texted to us while visiting the zoo. Due to our schedule this was our only opportunity to visit the zoo. We then had to cut our visit short in order to return to the hotel. To further add to our frustration Fox News was removed from the tv selections although it is still listed and was a part of the programming on our visit last year. When speaking to the manager she said they had to remove it due to complaints. Later the head of sales said it was technically unavailable. Hmmmmmm.....not sure this was an honest response. We are still trying to contact IHG to see their policy. We strongly feel that choice here is important and don’t think politics should be decided by a hotel. Staff most of the stay was very polite and helpful. In addition we needed an extra night and received a discount when requested. Renovations begin next month and are badly needed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Michaela D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear ozie 29,

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 5058810544 or michaela@finehospitality.com.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The people who work there are thieves!!! I stayed there the weekend of 1/6/18 and left early in the morning. Around 9:00, I realized that I had left a couple of items in my room. I contacted the hotel and asked the clerk if she could go to the room and get the items and keep until I could pick them up. She picked up my jewelry and clothes but told me that all she had found were my clothes. The jewelry which contained my wedding ring were not there and she did not know where it was. I had to file a police report. The General Manager was contacted and she did not even make it a point to contact me and address my complaint. Poor service and I will never stay at this Holiday Inn Express. I do not recommend anyone else stay there either.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank reeliz
Michaela D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear reeliz,