“Emergency Trip”

Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #19 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 6 August 2016

People where excellent at such a late check in. Very good pet friendly environment. My room was very clean and the breakfast was great. Also I needed to be close to the airport and location and access was great.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank 11ramirez

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I had a Nook reader stolen from my room by the person who cleaned it. I will never return to a Hyatt Hotel again. After contacting Chad, the assistant manager I was told there was nothing he could do but offer me a free overnight stay to compensate. Like I would ever go back there!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I really like what the Hyatt Place chain has to offer. It has been pretty consistent across the board for us, and it is kind of a go-to when we are choosing a hotel in an unfamiliar area like this with a sea of options.

This hotel had smaller rooms/beds than at previous Hyatt Place hotels we've stayed at (at least it seemed that way?) but it was fine for our family of 4 for a night. It is super duper close to the airport and rental car facility.

One thing I wish we would have known was that there wasn't any quick and easy food option near the hotel. After picking up our rental car it was late and we needed a quick bite to eat before bed. In retrospect we probably should have just eaten at the airport, but we were thinking there would be something near our hotel so we ended up having to drive downtown. We finally found something, but it wasn't the best environment for our young kiddos at 8:30 pm. When we got back to the hotel we realized that they actually had a pretty decent menu of items available at the hotel and we wished we would have realized that sooner! Maybe knowing this will help someone else out there...

The front desk staff was friendly and the breakfast was in line with what we're used to from this chain. I ordered a "Caramel Macchiato" from the in-hotel Starbucks and they weren't really sure how to make it...but I give them an A for effort.

If you're looking for a nice place to rest near the airport before continuing on your way...this hotel is a good choice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gebhardts
HyattPlaceABQAirport, Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The people that work here are nice, but overwhelmed. It's pricey but pretty clean. I'd recommend it if it's in your budget. I've had better experiences so I may not book again. Breakfast is ok, they dont help with luggage etc.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us, and we appreicate you taking the time to post a review of your experience. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Nice rooms, great place to stay, we left for two weeks to go on vacation and were able to leave are car with no worries. Had a good breakfast before we left. It was nice to have their shuttle to pick us up and drop us off well with the price of the room

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope you will return for your next vacation!