Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Marriott HotelsUS$189
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$189
eDreamsUS$189
Trip.com
All reviews city creek temple square great location salt lake downtown area starbucks convention lobby palace slc valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021

Stayed here for just one night and did the trick and everything I needed. Had a very very big room with great views of SLC.

Bed comfy as always with marriotts. Bathroom was modern and had tons of towels. Room had very big tv that was great quality.

Would definitely stay here again for the price!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SeanTravelzz
Reviewed 6 January 2021

Choose the downtown Marriott to stay for our anniversary. It’s a Marriott right? 4 stars right. Even spring for the deluxe room at an up charge. Waiting several minutes at the check in while the desk guy was on the phone. Finally get my room and go upstairs. Description is completely off, no deep soaking tub, no hair dryer, no coffee. Room is in bad repair with broken fixtures, soap scum all over the tiny bathroom. 30 year old banged up furniture. The arms on my chair are dirty and thread bare. Automatic gate on the $20 per night parking lot doesn’t work so you have to call to be let out. Access to mall is closed. Restaurant is closed. Got it, Covid has forced changes but this is theft by deception. Have had nicer rooms in a Super 8.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

Came here to stay a couple of nights with my family. The hotel is ok, very old though. The pictures make it look better than it actually is. I am a gold elite member, no upgrade or thanks for being an elite member at check in. It would have been nice to have this acknowledgement. The big issue however was the two valet guys that were on duty. I pulled in to the valet, these two guys were standing around doing nothing. No hello, no acknowledgment, no offer to help, nothing whatsoever. If I pull in to the valet stand, it should be a given I’m there to valet my car. After checking in, I went back to my vehicle and they were still standing there watching me doing nothing, not a word. I am very disappointed in this terrible service. I could easily have chosen to valet but I chose to self park. Manager: Please talk to these guys, they are the face of the hotel as the first people you run into and should do better than this.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank dearly4ever
Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

After spending a week in Park City, my husband and I thought we would spend the weekend in Salt Lake City. When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed to see them holding a large meeting. About 90% of the attendees did not wear facemasks. There would be around 30 in the lobby at a time, so hard to socially distance. They also did not honor the policy of one family group in the elevator at a time. At least four times I had to ask people not to get in the elevator with us because they were not wearing facemasks. I said something to the hotel, but they just responded that it was too bad the group was not complying with the state’s executive order. After one night, we changed our flight to fly home early. Luckily the hotel did not charge us for the second night. If a property can’t comply with regulations, how can anyone feel safe staying there during these times? Won’t go back

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SDtrave
Shyam Krishnan, Other at Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your honest review of your experience with us. We are sorry to hear about the challenges you experienced. Please know that the hotel and state have strict COVID requirements and we are strictly following. Thank you for identifying areas where these protocols can (also cannot) be more strictly enforced and we are requesting all our guests to do the same. The safety of our guests and staff is most important to us and we appreciate your feedback.

Shyam Krishnan
Director Hotel Operations

Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

A solid option for a hotel in central SLC near the von convention center, shopping and shops. Masks were required and the front desk had clear plastic shields. The lounge and restaurant were not open due to Covid. The room was quiet, clean and had the standard Marriott amenities. Parking was free due to Covid.

Overall a solid option for SLC.

Date of stay: July 2020