“Stay away”

Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So rude. Avoid this place
Greeters are so rude. Need retraining or re parenting. Why do you keep such poor staff

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 1 March 2020

The service was sketchy, the food was just ok... Not what I am used to at a Chilis. Started out with the hostess just walking away from me when I told her I just needed a table for one.... I didn't know if I should follow or wait. The waiter took forever (they weren't busy) to come to my table, then screwed up my order. No complaints about the food, but nothing memorable.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

Dinner was good, service was outstanding! My daughter ordered her dinner wrong, we told staff and they made sure to correct it! They also helped giving ice to combat a wasp sting. Thanks guys!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

We were traveling to the airport for a flight and ordered two salads to go. A “Southwest” chicken and a “Southwest” shrimp. It was mediocre at best. Very little flavor and there was nothing southwestern about it. There was very little to it and 99% lettuce. Typical of a chain restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2019
ChilisGrillandBar, Owner at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Hi there, this is definitely not the experience you should've had. Would you mind contacting our Guest Engagement Team at 1-800-983-4637 so we can get in touch about this? Thank you.

Reviewed 5 March 2019

My friend and I came to Chili's for some good basics. Not many people in the restaurant. I will tell you that we were sat at a dirty table so we moved to the next one. When we told the young waiter he said the night person commonly leaves the tables like that. Not sure why you wouldn't be coming in and running a clean cloth over them then...but management is clearly not on top of it.
We got a appetizer platter with all fried foods and it really hit the spot. Coming from someone who pushes fresh healthy food and burgers, seemed I was just craving the alternative. The food was good and hot and served in a timely manner.
The wait staff was attentive.

Date of visit: February 2019