Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$119
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews front desk shuttle service room was clean convenient location free shuttle late at night slc
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Overall, this hotel is a great stay, especially if you are wanting to be near the airport. There is a small restaurant next door as well. I would stay here again and recommend it. Just a matter of minutes from the airport and not far from downtown.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank markhC2213TY
Courtney Lane, Other at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

markhC2213TY, We are thrilled to hear you had a great stay! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

The property is just so so and the staff is also. The room and hotel needed a refresh. I woke up this morning to grab a quick shower and jump on a flight home. The shower water after 10 min was the same as in the first min super hot or super cold (no in between). Never did get a shower. Front desk guy didn’t seem concerned what do ever. I would not recommend this hotel or its staff.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank paulhN8151JT
Courtney Lane, Other at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

paulhN8151JT, I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience at our hotel. We continually strive to provide outstanding service and problem free stays to our guests. This does not sound like the standards we hold our team to. We immediately reported your issue to our maintenance team, in order to get it fixed ASAP. We hope we get a chance to welcome you back to show you the five star service and stay we want all our guests to experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

This hotel will check out and check in guests to the same room same day despite the raging pandemic. The rooms have no access to fresh air, all making this very COVID unfriendly. Unless you plan to sleep in a mask, stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Courtney Lane, Other at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Laura060,
We are sorry to hear that you felt unsafe during your stay here. We follow all CDC guidelines for COVID safety, not only in regard to time between guests in the room, but also in regards to the time between check out and our staff entering the room to clean it. Our team additionally follows all cleaning guidelines as outlined by the Marriott Cleanliness Council, as the health and safety of our guests and staff remain a top priority during these unprecedented times.

Reviewed 16 November 2020

I travel extensively for work and run medical training seminars. The experience I have had this weekend, 11/13-11/15/20 has been excellent. Check-in was smooth; my rooms were ready and the items I had shipped to the hotel were available to me upon check-in.
The rooms we were using for the seminar were well lit, had all of the items we requested. The staff checked on us each shift to verify our needs were being met. All requests were met in a professional and friendly manner. Courtney was just wonderful on Saturday and Sunday morning!
The guest rooms were comfortable and clean. I will say that, overall, the property is clean but looking worn. I noticed that the chairs were dated and stained in the conference room, and the wallpaper throughout the property is dated. This is a small detail, as the care and comfort outweigh the aesthetics.
Thank you so much for helping us shine for our clients!

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2020

Unreliable airport shuttle. The main reason I stayed there was for the shuttle and close proximity to airport. I imagine that’s the only reason anyone would stay at this hotel. I read the reviews for this hotel and others and chose this for their reliable airport shuttle. Unfortunately it proved not to be reliable. I was told to arrive at 4:30 am for my 6am flight. When I arrived at 4:20 (10 minutes early) the front desk told me, 2 other solo travelers and a family of 7 that the shuttle driver wasn’t answering his phone and they had no back up. Sorry. No ride to the airport this morning!
The other travelers and I had to scramble with uber and Lyft at 4:20 in the morning and figured this out in our own. Will never stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank biancahG1774JJ
Courtney Lane, Other at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2020

We do apologize that our courtesy shuttle did not meet your expectations. With us being an airport property in these unprecedented times, and having contracts with other properties, our shuttle can get very busy in the morning. We do plan on opening the shuttle running normal hours in the near future. Thank you so much for your honest feedback and we hope to see you again. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.