Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$149
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews front desk shuttle service room was clean convenient location free shuttle late at night slc
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020

I travel extensively for work and run medical training seminars. The experience I have had this weekend, 11/13-11/15/20 has been excellent. Check-in was smooth; my rooms were ready and the items I had shipped to the hotel were available to me upon check-in.
The rooms we were using for the seminar were well lit, had all of the items we requested. The staff checked on us each shift to verify our needs were being met. All requests were met in a professional and friendly manner. Courtney was just wonderful on Saturday and Sunday morning!
The guest rooms were comfortable and clean. I will say that, overall, the property is clean but looking worn. I noticed that the chairs were dated and stained in the conference room, and the wallpaper throughout the property is dated. This is a small detail, as the care and comfort outweigh the aesthetics.
Thank you so much for helping us shine for our clients!

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2020

Unreliable airport shuttle. The main reason I stayed there was for the shuttle and close proximity to airport. I imagine that’s the only reason anyone would stay at this hotel. I read the reviews for this hotel and others and chose this for their reliable airport shuttle. Unfortunately it proved not to be reliable. I was told to arrive at 4:30 am for my 6am flight. When I arrived at 4:20 (10 minutes early) the front desk told me, 2 other solo travelers and a family of 7 that the shuttle driver wasn’t answering his phone and they had no back up. Sorry. No ride to the airport this morning!
The other travelers and I had to scramble with uber and Lyft at 4:20 in the morning and figured this out in our own. Will never stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank biancahG1774JJ
Courtney Lane, Other at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2020

We do apologize that our courtesy shuttle did not meet your expectations. With us being an airport property in these unprecedented times, and having contracts with other properties, our shuttle can get very busy in the morning. We do plan on opening the shuttle running normal hours in the near future. Thank you so much for your honest feedback and we hope to see you again. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 13 August 2020

We were here for just one night before flying home. Very helpful front desk staff. They gave us an upgraded suite, which was very nice. The bed was comfortable. Great lighting over the bathroom sink. They did not offer breakfast because of COVID19.

Date of stay: August 2020

We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our front desk team thrives on being the best they can be. We know that travelling in these unprecedented times can be very stressful and we are ready to help in every way we possibly can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

Arrived here very late at night and the parking was very easy/simple&the beds were very comfortable and cold which was very nice, they also have accessible rooms for handicapped people if needed! I was not awake in time to make it to there breakfast buffet but I do plan on coming back if I’m back in the area to try it out once I have another chance... They did have covid friendly breakfast bags which I thought was very nice, Hope to be back soon!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Courtney Lane, Other at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

AyresB, We are thrilled to hear you had such a great stay, we know how important convenience is when travelling late at night! We look forward to welcoming you back once our Bistro has reopened so that you also get a chance to try our breakfast!

Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

had to overnight it here to fly out early in the morning the staff are great and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. free shuttle to and from the airport and the value for the price was good.
the pool and hot tub looked nice i just didn't have time to try them out.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
CourtneyL1581, Manager at Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

RogerandShel, We are so happy to be able to make your early morning flights easier! We look forward to welcoming you back, so you can have a chance to enjoy our fabulous pool and hot tub.