Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$139
Trip.com
All reviews stayed here one night would definitely stay here again marriott sonja georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Everything was clean and staff was friendly. The pool was a lifesaver for kids. The breakfast was a bit “wanting” but this may be due to the COVID restrictions. The room was quiet and the temperature well controlled. Quiet air conditioning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
nikia Washington, Guest Services / Front Office at Towneplace Suites Macon Mercer University, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Hello Jaf1591:
It looks like you enjoyed your stay with us. Traveling kids can be rough, so I'm glad your children enjoyed the pool. Thanks for the great review and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Macon.

Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

I want to recognize Trinese. She was very professional. She went above and beyond trying to find us suitable accommodations after the toll free agent booked a reservation without knowing the availability of the hotel. Never had anyone to go above and beyond as she did so a huge shoutout to Trinese for her excellent customer service. She deserves an Employee Of The Year Award!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello CynthiadW1187RA:

We pride ourselves on our customer service. Thank you so much for your great review. I will make sure I let Tranise know about the great review. Thanks for choosing TownePlace Macon Mercer University. We look forward to seeing you again, when you are back in the city 'Where soul lives", Macon GA.

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

I had a quick one night stay here, after moving over from the Macon Marriott City Center. Townplace is a much cleaner and newer property than City Center. I’m not a fan of pet friendly properties, but it’s the way of the world now. City Center had pet odor and barking dogs, but none of this at Townplace. The room layout is very good and the kitchenette convenient. The tv had streaming or regular programming. I grabbed a quick coffee from the breakfast area and it was hot and decent. The personnel that I encountered were very friendly. I will stay here again.

Room tip: I was on the side facing an active college hangout. A little but if noise, but I didn’t think too bad.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JoelTifton

Hello JoelTifton:

Thank you so much for choosing TownePlace Macon Mercer University. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Macon.

Reviewed 19 June 2021

This hotel was very convenient to I75, but we didn't find too much else in the immediate area. Front desk was very warm & friendly. Room was clean & spacious. Breakfast was okay...but better than many hotels these days. Seemed to be a decent area. Quiet. We traveled with several pets since we were moving, including fish, an aquatic turtle & 3 guinea pigs...and we were charged a $75 fee.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank littleone1118
Reviewed 4 October 2020

Of the last 6 Marriott’s we have stayed in “This was the best one!” We will definitely make this our place to stay as we travel through Georgia. At check in we were greeted by Sonja and Barbara. Listen up Marriott... These ladies are the best! Most gracious! Representatives of Marriott Extraordinar! They deserve a customer service award and could be Customer Service trainers. The room was exceptionally clean and the layout was excellent. Even with the Covid crises, breakfast was carefully planned and generous. If you chose this Marriott property, you will not be disappointed!!

Room tip: Great location! 1 block off I75
Date of stay: October 2020
Nancy Lott, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Macon Mercer University, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Dear Traveler07Florida:

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will definitely let Ms. Sonja and Ms. Barbara know about the great review you left them. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to Macon. Again, we really appreciate you choosing TownePlace Macon Mercer University.

Thanks,