Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
ExpediaUS$48
eDreams
Vio.com
All reviews free popcorn soup hot tub communal kitchen clean rooms two nights in town fox glacier hostel benjamin tv accommodation coast west
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Clean, comfortable and all that you need. A nice and quiet location, so you get a great nights sleep. Very friendly staff. The free soup after 6pm was very welcoming and the free continental breakfast is spot on. Walking distance to everything. Quirky finishing touches in your room.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed 11 March 2020

really nice and homley kitchen and lounge area, lovely community style. We stayed in a twin suite which had everything we needed. The soup in the evening was a lovely touch
It was clean but quite musky room and sheets.
Would stay again!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

It is what it is. A hostel with some en-suite private rooms which is what we booked. A friendly welcome with sweeties offered and free popcorn. Soup served at night after 6pm. Communal areas were cosy and quirky and if I was a backpacker, I would probably love sitting in the lounges and making friends.
Our en-suite private room was overpriced to be honest. Very basic. The bed was comfy however and fine for one night.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Fine for what we needed. Basic room with shower. Fridge and sink. Used the communal kitchen to cook our meal. There was soup served between 6 and 7 but it goes very quickly. Free cereal and toast to make for breakfast. Staff very friendly. It is what it is. A backpackers.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 24 December 2019

I booked a 2 night stay with Glow Worm to be able to walk to the Glacier on my way down to Queenstown. The place was really cosy and warm in the torrential rain conditions, and provided a really nice base! I was able to do washing there which was necessary after my walk to and from the Glacier, and was reasonably priced.

I'm also very grateful to the team, as I left a cap of mine behind. I called up and said they'd found it, and that if i sent them a prepaid bag they could send it onto my hostel in Christchurch. I did, and they did, so I'm very appreciative that I got my hat back!

Date of stay: November 2019