Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$44
View deal
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
ExpediaUS$49
eDreams
Vio.com
All reviews free popcorn soup hot tub communal kitchen clean rooms two nights in town fox glacier hostel benjamin tv accommodation coast west
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2019

I booked a 2 night stay with Glow Worm to be able to walk to the Glacier on my way down to Queenstown. The place was really cosy and warm in the torrential rain conditions, and provided a really nice base! I was able to do washing there which was necessary after my walk to and from the Glacier, and was reasonably priced.

I'm also very grateful to the team, as I left a cap of mine behind. I called up and said they'd found it, and that if i sent them a prepaid bag they could send it onto my hostel in Christchurch. I did, and they did, so I'm very appreciative that I got my hat back!

Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

We were in Franz Josef during a heavy rain event so all of our stuff was wet and the room was small so the wet stuff was amplified in the room. Pros: free vegetable soup, friendly service, good location. Cons: terrible beds, tough to get quality sleep. Small bathroom, no hair dryer.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Suzontheroad100
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The room had a very comfortable double bed with private shower and kitchenet.
There was soup at night and a delicious breakfast.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2019

Confortable and nice place to spent a few nights. Well equiped kitchen and clean common places. Good sleeping rooms and excellent services. Good locatión.
Have a really good parking for your car. I recommend this hostel.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank radoscel
Reviewed 20 September 2019

Cute little motel style accommodation right next to the glacier. Rooms a little bit outdated but comfy and had everything you need. Loved the hot tub spa, and nice touch to add free breakfast and soup in the evening.

Date of stay: October 2018