“Beautiful Food”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Turkish food was beautiful and very good service and extremely cheap definitely worth a visit , see you again in September.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited here again and as usual staff friendly but don't try dragging you in each time you pass.
Food was fantastic as always, compliments to the Chef. We had 5 different Turkish dishes and shared them between us, all thouroughly enjoyed. Red wine is good here too so I am told by my friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Group of 7 came to eat. I can honestly say this is this was the best meal I’ve had in İçmeler. Very tasty can’t wait to return! We had a mixture of mixed kebab, mixed grill, spaghetti bolognese and meatballs.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a couple of meals here and we nearly walked straight passed, friendly staff nice food and top notch Raki. worth a try.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having found this restaurant on Trip Advisor we decided to give it a try. We like to find restaurants that are not on the main stretches as we find they are more authentic a lot of the time.

The restaurant is small and basic. The staff are lovely from the PR guy to the waiter. We opted for the set menu for us and they kindly offered to do a half portion of the Turkish meatballs for my little boy.

The portions are huge. We got a mezze for 2. My partner had the mixed grill which was gorgeous but massive. And I had the special Chicken kebab. We also ordered the cheese rolls because we were being greedy. 2 rounds of beers and sprites and the bill came to 184 Lira.

Great value, Great welcome and huge portions. We are returning to Icmeler next year and will return.

1  Thank Laurenwat88