“First visit to Atlanta, GA”

Atlanta Breakfast Club
Ranked #16 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 11 July 2017

One of my cousins tried to bring me on a Saturday morning but they had a 45 minute wait so we went down the street, HOWEVER, I brought some family members on a Monday around 11am and we were immediately greeted at the door by a friendly gentlemen who chatted as we were being seated. Our hostess was very pleasant, patiently explained the menu options. Several folks checked on us throughout the meal. My peach cobbler french toast was more than enough and my "picky daughter and cousin" both gave the food passing marks. LOL.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Wife and I had breakfast at the Atlanta Breakfast Club before visiting the Georgia Aquarium this morning. The breakfast tacos and chicken waffles were excellent. The staff unfortunately was not that great. Although we were trying to avoid fast food I would have enjoyed Chick-fila just as much.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This place was extremely business, it looks small from the outside. We were seated within 5 mins, our waitress was so full and f life, thoughtful and gave me the best advice ever. TRY the chicken patty, OMG... flavorful, delicious. Breakfast was on point! Service was outstanding! The atmosphere wonderful! Must try if your in the area

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Atlanta from Orlando and this was our first time! The staff was great and the food was just right. We really enjoyed our time here and will be visiting again! Thanks to the staff for being very polite from the start all the way to walking us out and giving us suggestions on attractions to see!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

i've been coming here for 2 days in a row. Breakfast selections are varied and though servings are huge, they offer a half order which is really great. service is friendly and attentive too.

love the salmon cakes; very tasty and just the right size. the french toast with peaches and vanilla crumble was very subtle and not overly sweet at all.

really great food and not mass produced. this is its only branch.

i'd go back here again!

Been to Atlanta Breakfast Club? Share your experiences!