Lowest prices for your stay
US$195
Expedia
InterContinentalUS$195
Trip.com
3,289 results
All reviews southern art bourbon bar club level room service self parking beautiful hotel corner room buckhead ihg concierge conference tub valet marta meeting staycation garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta. The hotel is upscale, very clean and the staff displays southern hospitality from the moment
guests arrive. I was especially impressed by the kindness and authenticity of Jermaine. He was very helpful and provided some excellent restaurant recommendations. Jermaine is a consummate professional and asset to the team.

Date of stay: May 2021
Cash Brown, Guest Services / Front Office at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello DebP352! We want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing. Being a member of the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts family, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. I cannot wait to pass along your kind words to our associates, including Jermaine! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. That said, we would NEVER stay at this hotel again. When you stay at a hotel like the Intercontinental, you expect to find a peaceful place. You will not get it at the Intercontinental. In our short three night stay, we did not have even one night of peace: 4 am we were woken up by some drunken semi-adults who were running up and down the hall ringing the absurdly loud doorbells (why in the world does a hotel room need doorbells anyway?), the alarm clock went off at 3:30 one night (we couldn’t unplug it bc it was physically affixed, says something about the clientele), at 5 a shouting row broke out over money owed, and our neighbor had drunk friends who would relive their evenings out. Now, to be clear, this was not spring break or college kids. These were loud 30-40 yo who were in Buckhead for clubbing. Stay away. Nothing to be done until the hotel decides to enforce quiet hours or can find a way to exclude drunks.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank ADstormcloud

Greetings from Atlanta! Thank you for choosing InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta and for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience. We would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and appreciate that you brought some recommendations to our attention! We take feedback seriously and will look into this to create a better experience in the future where you and all guest are valued. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Safe travels!

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Jermaine has gone above and beyond to make my stay great. He is a great conversationalist and has outstanding manners. Jermaine has restored my faith in being an IHG Ambassador! I have felt that the Intercontinental in Buckhead has been going downhill in the past couple of years. It is definitely in need of renovation and on weekdays the staff is sometimes not as helpful. Thank you Jermaine for doing the best! Also a happy and thankful shout out to Clinton! He has always been awesome and a great driver.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Renford Parkes, Guest Services / Front Office at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Hello Nick E,

Our goal is not only to provide superior service, but also to exceed each and every one of our guests’ expectations. With that said, I’m thrilled that you had a great visit! Jermaine is truly a customer service ambassador for our hotel and we will certainly recognize him for a job well done! Thanks again for your wonderful review; please come back and see us again soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

We were very excited about our long weekend in Atlanta to celebrate my husband’s birthday. When we checked in, we had been upgraded to a suite. Cash, who was checking us in was great and made dinner reservations for us that night and told us what we needed to see in Atlanta. He is definitely an asset to the hotel! The room was very, very nice, the bed comfortable but even on the 10th floor the room was a little noisy because of the street traffic although it wasn’t so bad as to prevent us from sleeping, just a little bothersome at other times. We had dinner at the hotel one night which was good but there was an 18% service charge on our bill. My husband asked our waiter if that was his tip and he said no, the service charge went to the hotel. We did leave a tip on top of the service charge but never ate at the hotel again. We later got a $20 complimentary credit on the bill and never did figure out what that was all about. There is no cleaning service for the rooms but the hotel will do it if you ask so you are left with lots of full trash cans by then end of the stay and lots of dirty towels.
The worst part of everything was finding out my that my car had been hit in the garage the night before we left. We had gotten back to the hotel about 10:30 PM and parked on the lowest parking level. My car is always parked where at least one side is partially protected and the other side was hit. I saw it immediately when we walked towards the car. The paint is gone down to metal! So disappointed and of course the hotel doesn’t take any responsibility. It was probably some one that was at one of the events and had a little too much to drink! I can only hope they did more damage to their car than they did to mine!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello wbforrist,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta and for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience. I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought some recommendations to our attention!

It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm appreciative of you providing me the opportunity to clearly explain our cleaning and restaurant procedures related to the feedback you shared.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for allowing us to make it right.

Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

We love the hotel as always; especially clean, professional and very comfortable. After many stays here we hd the pleasure off meeting a very courteous, hard working , kind and respectful doorman. “Jermaine”. Having all my grandkids after a year, he helped , assisted and made our stay special and extra enjoyable. We are grateful for IHC for kindly having a super staff of Doormen, and especially Jermaine !!!!!!’

DR MSW.

Hello 955marcw,

I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing. Being a member of the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts family, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. I cannot wait to pass along your kind words to our associates, including Jermaine! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Safe travels,