Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
ZenHotels.com
US$202
InterContinentalUS$238
ExpediaUS$238
Agoda.comUS$238
3,296 results
All reviews southern art bourbon bar club level room service self parking beautiful hotel corner room buckhead ihg concierge conference tub valet marta meeting staycation garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

We were very excited about our long weekend in Atlanta to celebrate my husband’s birthday. When we checked in, we had been upgraded to a suite. Cash, who was checking us in was great and made dinner reservations for us that night and told us what we needed to see in Atlanta. He is definitely an asset to the hotel! The room was very, very nice, the bed comfortable but even on the 10th floor the room was a little noisy because of the street traffic although it wasn’t so bad as to prevent us from sleeping, just a little bothersome at other times. We had dinner at the hotel one night which was good but there was an 18% service charge on our bill. My husband asked our waiter if that was his tip and he said no, the service charge went to the hotel. We did leave a tip on top of the service charge but never ate at the hotel again. We later got a $20 complimentary credit on the bill and never did figure out what that was all about. There is no cleaning service for the rooms but the hotel will do it if you ask so you are left with lots of full trash cans by then end of the stay and lots of dirty towels.
The worst part of everything was finding out my that my car had been hit in the garage the night before we left. We had gotten back to the hotel about 10:30 PM and parked on the lowest parking level. My car is always parked where at least one side is partially protected and the other side was hit. I saw it immediately when we walked towards the car. The paint is gone down to metal! So disappointed and of course the hotel doesn’t take any responsibility. It was probably some one that was at one of the events and had a little too much to drink! I can only hope they did more damage to their car than they did to mine!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Renford Parkes, Guest Services / Front Office at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Hello wbforrist,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta and for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience. I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought some recommendations to our attention!

It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm appreciative of you providing me the opportunity to clearly explain our cleaning and restaurant procedures related to the feedback you shared.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for allowing us to make it right.

Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

We love the hotel as always; especially clean, professional and very comfortable. After many stays here we hd the pleasure off meeting a very courteous, hard working , kind and respectful doorman. “Jermaine”. Having all my grandkids after a year, he helped , assisted and made our stay special and extra enjoyable. We are grateful for IHC for kindly having a super staff of Doormen, and especially Jermaine !!!!!!’

DR MSW.

Date of stay: April 2021

Hello 955marcw,

I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing. Being a member of the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts family, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. I cannot wait to pass along your kind words to our associates, including Jermaine! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

I was impressed with the quality of service and attendance to social distancing and masking. The front desk was very attentive and even took the time to physically walk me outside to show me where different restaurant were located. The breakfast is excellent and they will make if to go. I went to the restaurant early and got coffee for partner and myself. They kept my tab open to come back latter to order breakfast!

Room tip: Higher Floors have view of city and Stone Mountain
1  Thank Acemajorphi
Renford Parkes, Guest Services / Front Office at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Greetings from Atlanta, Acemajorphi!

I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing. Being a member of the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts family, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. I cannot wait to pass along your kind words to our associates, specifically our Front Office and F&B Team! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

The only thing I was disappointed in was the bed comfort... I’ve had better beds at holiday inn.. everything else was good clean room friendly staff, would recommend if you like privacy not just anyone can come to the room

Trip type: Travelled with family
Renford Parkes, Guest Services / Front Office at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Hello Xxaaronxx,

Greetings from Atlanta! Thank you for choosing InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta and for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience. I would like to start by apologizing to you for the lack of comfort of the bed. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention and will look into this to create a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

After a long day of travel, Cristal went above and beyond to get us checked in promptly and made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. The room was spacious and inviting and we’re looking forward to future visits!

1  Thank jacoblshepherd

Hi jacoblshepherd,

Thank you for the fantastic review of your recent experience with us here at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta. It was truly a pleasure and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for your upcoming future visits.

All the best,