“Bad review”

Old Lady Gang- A Southern Eatery
Get food delivered
Ranked #766 of 4,013 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My first two visits here were HORRIBLE. I picked up food from Doordash and I didn’t like the workers customer service at all. I waited 30 mins after I arrived for food when others would come in and get their food right away. I will cancel all my orders from this restaurant from here on out

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (419)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Restroom No Papertowls. Windows and curtains dirty. Lamb chops/food horrible.MUSIC TO LOUD. Get it together

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was very disappointed .. especially after visiting back in the First week of Nov..2019 7-9...I remember a pretty young lady with Autumn hair... small framed...was working the bar ...well her service was excellent Nd so was my food.....but 2/3/21..no paper towels...Mac bd cheese horrible....caned yams ....string nasty...green bean cold nd thrown on plate like greens.. cold .. sis lamb chops a mess Nd had something in it...are food was free!!!! Get it together ms Kandi Nd OLG.Nd we drove from Ohio to celebrate my mom 72 bday.....really wanted other location....only because lil better for occasion...but need to also wash curtains...dirty Nd Nasty.. rubbing against ppl backs ...Thxs for listening this was downtown

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was honestly shocked at how good the food was. The food and the service was amazing. If visiting the area I definitely would recommend this restaurant especially if you like soul food. It was very clean and the the environment was friendly.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I was excited to dine at OLG wanted to support Kandi and Todd doing positive things and also for some home cooked food. We were the very first customers to enter the restaurant at 12:00. My husband ordered Aunt Bertha's Fried Chicken paid extra for white meat mac and cheese and collards. I order Kandi's Original Baked Chicken white meat mac and cheese and collards. First of all my husband chicken breast was fried so hard and dry as if they had refried an old piece of chicken. Remember we were the first customers the waitress brings me 3 drumsticks and says that they are out baked white chicken the 3 drumstick look to have been sitting around for long time not fresh at all. Mac and Cheese look to reheated clumpy and brown crust as if it was scrap from the bottom of pan. The collards was old and not fresh mushy bitter taste that they over season with spicy seasoning. I never in my life went to a restaurant and was served leftover food. The lady at the door as you exit never look up she was on her phone to say Thank you. Terrible food the worst customer service ever. Kandi and Todd need to do a pop up and checkin on their investment bad news spread fast. If food and service is not properly corrected . Customers will stop coming FYI.

Date of visit: January 2021