Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Trip.com
FindHotel
3,884 results
All reviews cafe delos sea view swim up bar the bus private beach animation team main restaurant superior room buffet restaurant indoor pool big hotel plenty of choice reception staff half board breakfast and dinner sea front the air conditioning
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Once again the dolmen didn't disappoint me and my family, we spent 3 nights here and 4 days! On arrival there was a lovley lady named Viktoria zammit, who was superb within the whole stay. At first the room we was given we wasn't too pleased about as I have a 8 year old daughter who is quite active. So the room we originally got given was quite small compared to a previous room we had last time we booked, thanks to viktoria and the amazing assistant manager soffianne who where both fantastic and so friendly and without any issues at all changed our room which was just perfect and what we needed. Through out the whole stay nothing was a hassle for them always smiling and made us feel so welcome, we even booked an extra night, we loved it so much. Viktoria and soffianne really made our stay extra special from there big welcome and there help and not only are they highly professional at there jobs, but very friendly and lovley people. I want to say big thankyou to both I really really appreciate your work and we will most definatley be coming again along with more of the family. Thankyou both xx

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dolmen Resort Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Dolmen Hotel Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear Luchia Teuma,

We are very thankful for your very kind words and that you choose the Dolmen hotel once again for a relaxing weekend break. We are proud of your positive comments about you Check in experience and that we could follow your request and needs regarding a nicer and bigger room. I would like to thank you for your kind remarks regarding our services. It was a pleasure having you as our guests. Your opinion and comments are highly appreciated.

We are already looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Stayed at the dolmen for a weekend break with my friend. All the other reviews says it all! Well done to everyone however I will say that Sofianne, Vicky zammit, and menhir restaurant manager Raymond are indeed a credit to this hotel... We felt safe the minute we walked into the hotel since they take covid-19 restrictions very serious.
The rooms are modern and super clean.
Bfast and dinner meal are delicious.
The only downside is that the indoor pool was a bit overcrowded.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear nakitaa2021,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to post your review and for choosing to stay with us here at the Dolmen hotel. We appreciate your kind words about your stay in general and the services of our members of staff in particular. We are pleased you mentioned our staff by name and it will be my pleasure to forward your kind remarks to the persons concerned. Our F&B department will be pleased to know that you enjoyed the food and our housekeeping department will be delighted that you pointed out the cleanliness of the room. Thank you for your full marked review, we always try to create a friendly atmosphere that feels like everyone is at a home away from home.

We already look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with excellent facilities friendly staff and very good buffet was here for a weekend break two weeks ago and returned today for another weekend break with pleasure and a smile on our faces

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jayleyg2021,

Thank you very much for staying at the Dolmen hotel and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with other travellers.I am delighted to read your kind comments about our facilities and our members of staff.The whole Dolmen team is always doing their biggest effort, so that all our customers feel at home away from home.

We hope we will be welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Until then, on the behalf of everyone at The Dolmen hotel, I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

I was very welcomed when I arrived at the Dolmen Hotel. At the reception I found Soffiane and Victoria which were very kind with me and always a professional service with customers. I really enjoyed my stay especially for my birthday weekend. Thanks all for your kindness.

Date of stay: February 2021
Dolmen Resort Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Dolmen Hotel Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear sephorac774,

Thank you for choosing the Dolmen hotel once again for a relaxing stay and I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. We are pleased you mentioned the great customer service at reception. I am delighted to hear that our Assistant Front Office Manager and myself made your Check in experience a great one.
Thank you for choosing the Dolmen hotel to celebrate your special day.

We are already looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

We went and stayed last September to escape work and lockdown blues, when we arrived we were shown to our room, which was tiny ( worth upgrading ), we got a call to come to reception and when we arrived the manager informed us that we hadn’t paid for our accommodation and unless we paid we would have to vacate the hotel, this was down to on the beach not paying the bill, my partner was tired and 3 months pregnant and very upset, the hotel apologised but said they were owed over £173,000 pounds, so could not give us a room without us paying for at least 2 nights while they helped us contact tour operator, as a sorry, they upgraded our room to a family suite, which was amazing at no extra cost and also let us keep it at no cost for our whole 10 night stay, once again no extra cost, it took us 6 hours to receive confirmation from on the beach, terrible customer service and they excepted no responsibility, I highly recommended this hotel, everything is 5 star, facilities, rooms, setting and the staff from top to bottom are very helpful, friendly and go above and beyond to make your stay amazing.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dolmen Resort Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Dolmen Hotel Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2021

Dear Ynwaboo,

Thank you very much for staying at the Dolmen hotel and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with other travellers. I am delighted to see your full marked review and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our hotel even though you had a difficult start. We are pleased you pointed out our excellent customer service and that all our team did their best to fulfil your needs, even though the circumstances were not ideal. I have forwarded all your comments to the appropriate heads of departments. Your recommendations are highly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.