All reviews city centre clean hotel free parking comfortable room small budget business trip easy access from the motorway shower luxembourg headboard europe hairdryer
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I know that it is a budget hotel, but there were some things I found annoying, but which the staff at the hotel could do nothing about.
The most annoying is the console over the bed with which you can turn on/off the lights. (see picture) It is so bright, even with everything off, that it completely luminates the room. For someone who needs total darkness for a good night’s sleep, it’s very annoying. I spent 2 night there, the second I tore up their menu to cover the console.
Also, the hotel is very noisy. Every movement of other guests can be heard. Talking and laughing by other guests in the hall can be heard clearly, as if there is no door to my room.
When an upper level toilet is flushed, it sounds like you are under a tropical waterfall with thunder nearby.
More light disturbances: the roller blind on the window does not cover the complete window, so if the sun is up at 6, I’m up at 6. Underneath the door to the room, there is a gap of an inch. With the lights on in the hall all night, I was glad I had multiple towels, so I could cover the gaps by the door and in the window.
On the positive side, it was clean, nicely located near the highway and the Ibis next door had a nice bar...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018

on our road south - Luxembourg turned out to be expensive for nothing.... Ibis budget was best solution, as everything around was way overpriced.
Small, very spartanic, efficient, but clean room. easy to overnight. Coffee in the morning - very poor Nescafe, and as we do not consume Nescafe - We preferred Breakfast in town - respectively made our own breakfast in the room - as we are prepared for this kind of overnights
..its to recommend when you overnight on small budget and only for sleeping it no problem at all - its located next to nice shopping mall, where you can dine or breakfast easy!

Room Tip: all same small
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2018

price cost good. breakfast is also not bad. 10 km from city center but you can go there with several buses. aircondition is good but there is no slippers and no hairdryer. if i go again i ll stay this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Italy. Great stop over, so handy for the motorway. Lovely restaurant in same area, good pizzas. Hotel is clean and rooms were spotless, yes they are compact but the shower was hot, it was quiet and the bed was comfy. Friendly and efficient check in. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

It is a clean hotel, but the rooms are tiny. The toilet in our room had no lock, and the shower was inside the room, somehow. However, it had all we needed and the staff were friendly. It was a bit noisy during the night, because of other guests and probably the poor room insulation. The wifi was very good. We didn't eat the breakfast as it did not look tempting.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Anne G, Responsable réception at Ibis Budget Luxembourg Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Ati A,

Thank you for your comments.

Anne G