Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room s are perfect, we were in a smaller room, we ask if we could move to a suite, and it was done in no time, we really appreciate, the kindness Ms. Latoya have shown us while we are here, always have a smiling face when she greet you, the room are always clean , i get good sleep , it nice because it comes with all you would need, great place to stay.

Room tip: To me all the rooms are Quite, I love the exercise room and pool, they make sure you safe by waring their mask,my view is great
Date of stay: November 2020
Francois Abadie, General Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West/Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Dunwood1055,
Thank you so much for your nice comments about our hotel and our staff! I am sure that they will appreciate it. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was looking for some time away and stumbled across this hotel. The service was amazing. I did not want for nothing and when I did it was easily attainable. I want to thank Javon personally for her vibrant personality and dedication.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Francois Abadie, General Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West/Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear antionetteh734,
We are glad to hear about your great experience at our hotel. We surely hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I want to thank Javon for serving me. She was very respectful and helpful with my stay. She made my stay easy. I will stay again and refer others to stay at this location when they are in town. Ask for her if you need help.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear adairej2021,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We are grateful for everything that Javon does for our guests and we are looking forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to thank Javon for the hospitality she gave. She greet me with respect and told me about the different restaurants that was around when I asked about places to eat at. She made should all my needs was met.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear R73jones,
Thank you for your nice comments about Javon, we are lucky to have her on our team. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

We stayed for two nights during the summer of 2020, and the experience was pretty good. The property was very new and clean, and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. There were a few quirks with our room (missing shelving, oddly placed towel bar, limited amount of linen despite my request for extra to keep traffic to a minimum) but nothing that would prevent us from staying again. The breakfast was not great, but they were doing the best they could under the circumstances and it certainly wasn't a dealbreaker.

Date of stay: July 2020
Francois Abadie, General Manager at Residence Inn Richmond West/Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear wanderer_and_mini,

Thank you for your nice review and honest feedback. We hope to see you again soon whenever your travels bring you back to the Richmond area.