“If you can find a chance to eat outside this is the place to do it for breakfast”
Review of Tatte Cambridge

Tatte Cambridge
Ranked #4 of 54 Quick Bites in Cambridge
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: phone 6173544200
Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

This bakery is absolutely amazing there are so many things that I want to try the smoked salmon egg sandwich is my favorite

Date of visit: May 2022

Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

Yum! Stop here if you’re nearby. Get here early the line was out the door around 11 am! Latte was super hot and the pistachio cherry tart was decadent! Too many choices, wish I would have gotten something to go!

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

The best breakfast we ever had … good selections, generous portion, cleanness, college town vibe, etc. the long line was worth the wait.

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2021

We're happy we stumbled upon this little bakery while we were in Cambridge, it was so much more than we expected. Now I'm aware that they are a very popular chain.

Tatte Bakery & Cafe has a wide variety of baked goods and brunch foods including avocado toast, shakshukas, power bowls, quiches, sandwiches, and salads. Their pastry selection was much more expansive and fresh than your typical Starbucks or similar cafe.

I just grabbed a muffin but my husband had their breakfast sandwich (eggs cooked to your preference, cheddar, and applewood smoked bacon on their housemade sourdough bread) and was very pleased with it.

Their coffee was decent as well. Definitely worth checking out for a coffee and quick bite in the morning.

I would try to place your order online before you head there (they crank out tons of online/takeout orders) because it was pretty busy when we were there.

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 9 August 2021

This is a gorgeous restaurant with outdoor seating that serves wonderful pastries and breakfast food. It is close to a beautiful little park. I would highly recommend Tatte for breakfast.

Date of visit: August 2021