Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
Trip.com
1,210 results
All reviews front desk old market baseball stadium shuttle service td ameritrade park free shuttle great stay complimentary breakfast creighton university omaha downtown convention center college world series waffles hot tub staff was very friendly concert chi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great experience staying in this lovely hotel. They allowed us to check in early and even offered for a late check out for free. The room was spacious and clean. Very welcoming, happy and polite staff. Looking forward for our next stay here. Thank you

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Do NOT stay in this hotel. My vehicle had a window smashed out, along with another car beside me, while parked in the hotel parking lot. The hotel will NOT cover damages. They say they are not responsible for damages to vehicles. My sister had her window smashed out a year ago in Feb 2020 while staying at this hotel and once again, the hotel did NOTHING.
Another hotel guest had their window smashed out the night before mine was smashed...and guess what...the hotel did NOTHING.
They want to take my money to stay in their rooms, but yet they won't take responsibility for vehicles in their lots.
You can rest assured I will NEVER stay here again....as they can't guarantee the safety of my vehicle parked in their lot. They do NOT have security cameras. They do not have night patrol. They didn't even offer to call the police!!
This is absolutely ridiculous. They take care of their customers....I don't think so!!
DO NOT STAY HERE.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 293amyt
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

We pulled up and the doors were locked. No sign on the door, no email letting me know that I had reserved a room in a closed hotel. I’m not even sure why this hotel is on Expedia when it’s closed. I called the phone number and my call was directed to the Homewood suites right across the street saying that my reservation had been transferred there. Horrible customer service. To top it off a nice soak in the hottub would have been nice but it was cold as ice. Will probably find a different hotel chain next time.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2020

We booked direct through Hilton several weeks in advance of our Sept 11th stay. When we pulled up to the hotel, there was a closed sign posted on the door directing us to the Homewood Suites across the lot. Our stay there was lovely; however, it's very disconcerting to drive up to a closed hotel after a long drive.

Hilton sent me plenty of marketing emails trying to get me to upgrade our room, but zero notification that we were booked at a closed hotel. I won't book this location again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2020

Stayed one night while on our road trip. Baseball stadium across the street was empty so neighborhood was a bit deserted. Front desk let the kids swim in the pool a bit although it was passed the time they were usually closed. Room large and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2020