1,313 results
All reviews across the street space needle omelette bar omelette station order omelettes great location free shuttle mile radius pop culture free breakfast shuttle service emp museum glass museum full kitchen small kitchen rooftop terrace chihuly gardens
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The front desk staff went over and beyond to help us. Christina Abbey and Yasmin helped us get organised and Victoria in the breakfast room was very friendly. The breakfast was very good and the omelets were excellent. We had a really good experience at Hyatt House. Judy & Len

Room Tip: Very handy to attractions
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jc12317
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The female front desk clerk was very friendly and impressed me by remembering my name a half hour after check-in when I went to the desk for assistance. Received a gift basket for being a Discoverist member which was a total surprise. Very quiet stay despite being in the city. Picked this location because it was relatively close to the cruise docks and next to the Space Needle. Also close to Pikes Marketplace.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BGRGluvtravelling
Reviewed 28 May 2018

So close to the Space Needle & the amazing Museum of Pop Culture. Nice rooftop seating area. Great free hot breakfast. Comfortable room with nice toiletries. Kind & helpful staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2018

It's a nice hotel, but could use some work. Staff is clearly overworked and they seem short handed. Only 2-elevators and one was not working one day I was there. Only one goes to the parking garage. One day Breakfast was basically out of food by 8:30am, and it goes until 9:30. 45-min wait for a 1-egg omelet at the omelet bar. Rooms are very clean, showers are weak, but a nice size. Bed was good, towels were good. Nice to have a full kitchen even if I did not use it. TV selection is limited, less than most hotels. Rooms were very quiet, could not hear the street noise too much. Ask in advance if you want a view other than a Tram and Mc.Donalds. The Space Needle is on the other side. Overall if you can get a good rate, it's worth booking. No Room Service at this location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cls241
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Great view of the Space Needle from our room. Walked across the street to the Space Needle and the Chihuly Garden & Glass. Front desk provided great restaurant suggestions. Appreciate the shuttle around town. Victoria in the breakfast room was very friendly. She did an excellent job keeping up to make sure there were clean tables. We had a joke going about her making sure there was a table with my name on it. She made breakfast an enjoyable time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank margiea1415
Luke M, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that Victoria took care of you during your stay. She is a great asset to our team and I will be sure to share your comments with her and the entire team. Please let me know if there is anything else I might be able to do to assist.