The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Official Site
Gaslight Inn(Seattle)
  • Breakfast included
1,744 results
All reviewspolar barjuno restaurantpioneer squaremen's clubdome roomdouble treepolar bearprivate clubcherry streetthe french press coffeewarm cookieshistoric hotelturn of the centurycolumbia towermodern amenitieslight raillobby bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am always treated well at this property, this time the only feedback I have is late check out should be offered to gold and diamond members. I was told if I would have to pay $50. However I am always taken care of by the manager Jessica.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful stay April 20-22 with my husband, and as Hilton Honors Gold members we were treated like royalty!

We arrived a few hours before check-in- they were so friendly and secured our luggage, as well as gave us a great description of the history of the hotel. The gentleman at reception (I cannot recall his name) also gave us a map of downtown Seattle and gave us detailed recommendations on where to eat and what to visit. He probably spent a good 15 minutes with us, truly above and beyond. They also set up a text alert to let us know when the room was ready.

The room was a large corner room, and very spacious- it easily fit a king bed and still had lots of room for furniture and to move around. We were on the 6th floor so didn't notice the sound of traffic or any streetnoise. Bed was very comfortable, and bathroom was spacious with a jetted tub and nice toiletries to use. There was a safe in the closet. There was an amazing French press with Starbucks Pike Place coffee ready to make for the mornings- so good!!

The hotel is beautiful and a true piece of art and history itself. Everything from the ornate exterior to the spectacular lobby and even the elevators is so intricate and elegant.

We had great service throughout our stay, from the bellboys to reception, they were always friendly and smiling. Reception sent us a text on the 2nd day to see if we needed anything and to make sure we were having a good time- they genuinely seem to care about the guest experience. Amazing place, would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tanline79
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff, environment, location and special chocolate chip walnut cookie were all wonderful!
Parking is a bit expensive at $46 a night.
I would definitely return to this specific hotel for both business and personal.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found this hotel on the Hilton site and decided to give it a try during a short trip to Seattle.

What a great find. The hotel is an older place that has been upgraded while managing to keep its historic edge.

This is a true find. From check-in to bag service to the onsite Juno restaurant everyone we encountered was great. The hotel team has a real commitment to customer service and it showed in every encounter.

The room was on the smaller side but tastefully decorated and spotless upon check-in.

We ate in the Juno restaurant a couple if times. The good was quite good and the service was excellent.

Suffice it to say that we will stay here again on our next adventure in Seattle.

5 stars.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a couple nights on a business trip and it's just an okay hotel. The rooms are really dark and lack sufficient lighting.

I needed to reduce my stay by a day and was charged $50 to modify the reservation after checking in to the property. I've never had this happen before but the front desk clerk said that was their policy and would not change it. Needless to say, I won't stay there again.

Definitely not worth the price of the room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business