1,764 results
All reviews whole foods space needle free car service within a mile radius soaking tub lake union luxury hotel mini bar town car fantastic hotel fitness center pike place market valet parking i highly recommend this hotel corner suite close to downtown city view
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

In the downtown area but it was nice that it was a little bit away from the hustle and bustle. Stayed there on a vacation trip. Only approximately 1 mile walk to Pike’s and 1.5 miles to the ferry terminal, but the hotel also offers a private car service for travel within downtown. There is a Whole Foods conveniently located downstairs from the hotel and some great restaurants just up the street. The rooms were clean and spacious and service was friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hipdl
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thanks for reviewing us! I would love to know what we could have done to get that fifth bubble on your ranking...we do love our location but we hope to provide much more than that in order to be memorable to our guests. If you return to Seattle, please do consider our hotel first and let me know so I can personally assist. My email is jgoodman@panpacificseattle.com.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stayed at the Pan Pacific in SLU the night before and night of the wedding. My bridal party and I got ready there as well. The staff was fantastic and super helpful. We had a studio sweet and it was perfect for all the ladies with great lighting for makeup. They also made me and my bridal feel very special that day and cleaned the room during our wedding and threw rose petals around which was a very pleasant surprise when we got back to the room. The hotel is beautiful and had plenty of options for beautiful wedding photos.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Our most heartfelt congratulations! Thank you for letting us be the backdrop for such a special occasion in your life. We appreciate your review and wish you all the best!

Many thanks

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The hotel, rooms and staff are wonderful, as is the location to South Lake Union and Downtown Seattle. However, we were extremely disappointed in the mattress on our bed. I am not a heavy person and we are not particularly picky people, but the mattress felt like a piece of plywood with fabric stretched over it. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what it actually was, because I had to place a pillow under my body to try to create some additional cushion so I could try to sleep. It was extremely disappointing to pay so much for a room and get such a terrible night sleep. If it weren't for the mattress, it was quiet and the room was great. Since hotel rooms are usually needed for sleep, I really can't recommend this hotel and would advise anyone to avoid!

Room Tip: Stay away from room 303, perhaps all of the mattresses aren't bad, but this one definitely needs to be replaced.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
4  Thank Kylin_Pieper
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

I hate to read this! I’m glad that everything else was positive with your experience but saddened that the bed ruined your stay. I’m happy to report that we are actually starting the second phase of a mattress replacement project today but I wish we had known of your discomfort while you were with us so that we could have moved you to a room with a new mattress or brought a foam topper to your room. If you’ll be returning to Seattle please feel free to reach out to me directly so that I may ensure a perfect experience with a brand new mattress for you. My email is jgoodman@panpacificseattle.com. Thank you for your feedback.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Like any major city, one has a choice of hotels, from leading brands to boutique properties. The Pan Pacific is located in the Belltown area of Seattle. Situated above a Whole Foods, which was very convenient. A most personalized welcome from C.J. at the reception desk. Seamless check-in and orientation to the hotel. An efficient work out gym a short walk across the plaza. 24 hour acess with hydro pool. Also a short walk to Lake Union to see the seaplanes taking off and landing, with a variety of restaurants. In doubt where to head out, the Reception team serve as a Concierge and will direct you accordingly. They also offer a courtesy car, based on a first come basis, not reserved in advance, to shuttle you within a short radius. All in all a very comfortable and enjoyable stay,

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Well, I sure enjoyed reading this review! ;) Thanks for your kind words. See you next time!

Many thanks

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Really pleasant and comfortable stay when I was in Seattle for a week’s business. Great room service, good beds, nice breakfast options, etc. Liked the location and the courtesy town car option for local trips is a nice touch if you’re new to the city.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Lovely review! We'd like to go for perfection next time, shoot me a note and let me know how we could have earned that fifth bubble on your review rating if you have a moment....jgoodman@panpacificseattle.com.